- Research Assistant, Postgraduate Student:Laboratory of Algebraic Geometry and its Applications
- Lyalya Guseva has been at HSE University since 2014.
Conducting scientific research on the topic: derived categories, as part of scientific research in the laboratory of algebraic geometry and its applications, under the supervision of A. Kuznetsov
University of Geneva
Bachelor's in Mathematics
Young Faculty Support Program (Group of Young Academic Professionals)
Category "New Researchers" (2019-2020)
2nd year of study
Approved topic of thesis: Structure of derived categories and geometry of Fano varieties in Grassmannians
Academic Supervisor: Kuznetsov, Aleksandr G.
- Article Гусева Л. А. О производной категории IGr(3,8) // Математический сборник. 2020 (in press)
- Article Amerik E., Guseva L. On the characteristic foliation on a smooth hypersurface in a holomorphic symplectic fourfold // Moscow Mathematical Journal. 2018. Vol. 18. No. 2. P. 193-204.
- Preprint Guseva L. On the derived category of IGr(3,8) / Cornell University. Series math "arxiv.org". 2018.
- Preprint Amerik E., Guseva L. On the characteristic foliation on a smooth hypersurface in a holomorphic symplectic fourfold / Cornell University. Series arxive "math". 2016.
Semyon Abramyan (1st year Master programme), Lyalya Guseva (1st year PhD programme) and Vasily Krylov (2ns year Master programme) became memebers of Young Faculty Development Programme 2019, (Group of Young Academic Professionals) in Category "New Researchers"