- Research Assistant:International Laboratory of Statistical and Computational Genomics
- Postgraduate Student:HSE Tikhonov Moscow Institute of Electronics and Mathematics (MIEM HSE) / Joint Department with RAS Dorodnicyn Computing Centre
- Olga Klimenkova has been at HSE University since 2013.
2nd year of study
Approved topic of thesis: Magnetic properties of the foams
Academic Supervisor: Shchur, Lev
- Article Klimenkova O., Menshutin A., Shchur L. Variable-step-length algorithms for a random walk: Hitting probability and computation performance // Computer Physics Communications. 2019. Vol. 241. P. 28-32. doi
- Article Klimenkova O., Menshutin A., Shchur L. Influence of the random walk finite step on the first-passage probability // Journal of Physics: Conference Series. 2018. Vol. 955. No. 012009. P. 1-6. doi
- Preprint Klimenkova O., Menshutin A., Shchur L. Variable-step-length algorithms for a random walk: hitting probability and computation performance / 2018. No. 1811.03788.
- Preprint Klimenkova O. Optimal control for virus spreading for an SIR model / Cornell University. Series math "arxiv.org". 2016. No. 1612.08302.