- Research Assistant:Laboratory of Algebraic Geometry and Its Applications
- Postgraduate Student:Faculty of Mathematics
- Andrei Konovalov has been at HSE University since 2014.
Conducting scientific research on the topic: Homologocal and motivic methods in noncommutative geometry , as part of scientific research in the laboratory of algebraic geometry and its applications, under the supervision of Kaledin D.B.
3rd year of study
Approved topic of thesis: Geometric structures on moduli spaces of objects in categories
Academic Supervisor: Brav, Christopher I.
- Preprint Andrey Konovalov. Nilpotent invariance of semi-topological K-theory of dg-algebras and the lattice conjecture / Cornell University. Series math "arxiv.org". 2021.
- Article Kaledin D., Konovalov A., Magidson K. Спектральные алгебры и вырождение некоммутативной спектральной последовательности Ходжа–де Рама // Proceedings of the Steklov Institute of Mathematics. 2019. Vol. 307. P. 63-77. doi
Basis foundation grant 18-1-6-95-1, Leader (Math), “Homological foundations of Noncommutative algebraic geometry” (supervised by D.Kaledin)