- Research Assistant:Centre for Bioelectric Interfaces
- Postgraduate Student:Centre for Cognition & Decision Making
- Aleksandra Kuznetsova has been at HSE since 2016.
1st year of study
Approved topic of thesis: MEG-based wave microscopy: a new technology for exploring brain function in health and disease
Academic Supervisor: Ossadtchi, Alexey
- Article Krugliakova E., Klucharev V., Fedele T., Gorin A., Kuznetsova A., Shestakova A. Correlation of cue-locked FRN and feedback-locked FRN in the auditory monetary incentive delay task // Experimental brain research. 2018. Vol. 236. No. 1. P. 141-151. doi
- Article Tkachenko A., Yakovlev A. A., Kuznetsova A. 'Sweet Deals': State-owned Enterprises, Corruption and Repeated Contracts in Public Procurement // Economic Systems. 2017. Vol. 41. No. 1. P. 52-67. doi
- Preprint Nedelko A., Лупова О. А., Gorin A., Kuznetsova A., Klucharev V., Shestakova A. AN ANALYSIS OF BRAND ASSOCIATION PERCEPTION USING N400 EVOKED POTENTIAL / Издательский дом НИУ ВШЭ. Series WP BRP "PSYCHOLOGY". 2017. No. 77.
Aleksandra was a research assistant in the Institute for Industrial and Market Studies HSE from January 2016 to December 2017. She is now a research assistant in the Centre for Cognition and Decision Making. The responsibilities of a research assistant include: participation in research projects of the Centre; regular attendance of scientific seminars, conferences and workshops within the Centre.