- Research Assistant:Centre for Bioelectric Interfaces
- Аспирант:International Laboratory 'Russia’s Regions in Historical Perspective'
- Aleksandra Kuznetsova has been at HSE since 2016.
2nd year of study
Approved topic of thesis: MEG-based wave microscopy: a new technology for exploring brain function in health and disease
Academic Supervisor: Ossadtchi, Alexey
- Article Krugliakova E., Klucharev V., Fedele T., Gorin A., Kuznetsova A., Shestakova A. Correlation of cue-locked FRN and feedback-locked FRN in the auditory monetary incentive delay task // Experimental brain research. 2018. Vol. 236. No. 1. P. 141-151. doi
- Article Tkachenko A., Yakovlev A. A., Kuznetsova A. 'Sweet Deals': State-owned Enterprises, Corruption and Repeated Contracts in Public Procurement // Economic Systems. 2017. Vol. 41. No. 1. P. 52-67. doi
- Preprint Nedelko A., Лупова О. А., Gorin A., Kuznetsova A., Klucharev V., Shestakova A. AN ANALYSIS OF BRAND ASSOCIATION PERCEPTION USING N400 EVOKED POTENTIAL / Издательский дом НИУ ВШЭ. Series WP BRP "PSYCHOLOGY". 2017. No. 77.
Aleksandra was a research assistant in the Institute for Industrial and Market Studies HSE from January 2016 to December 2017. She is now a research assistant in the Centre for Cognition and Decision Making. The responsibilities of a research assistant include: participation in research projects of the Centre; regular attendance of scientific seminars, conferences and workshops within the Centre.
At the international symposium ExoRehab Spotlights 2018 held on December 5 in Moscow, researchers of the Center for Bioelectric Interfaces Nikolai Smetanin, Aleksandra Kuznetsova and Alexei Ossadtchi presented Russia's first EEG-based neural interface that uses lower limb motor imagery for exoskeleton control. Alexei Ossadtchi also made a presentation "BCI for walk decoding". This work has been a collaboration with the Russian company ExoAtlet.
Megagrant #14.641.31.0003 "Bi-directional ECoG BCIs for contol, stimulation and communication". Lead scentist: Mikhail Lebedev.