Lidia L. Gribanova
- Director:Office of Internationalisation / Academic Integration Centre
- Lidia L. Gribanova has been at HSE since 2013.
- Development sustainable administrative practices related to integration processes of international faculty and international exchange students in academic and social life.
- Administrative support of international student and staff exchange agreements.
The Main Aim
Achieve one of the main aims of the Department for Internationalisation – development of efficient integration processes for internationally recruited staff and international students into the teaching and research processes of National Research University Higher School of Economics.
· - managing the Centre of Academic Integration;
· - taking part in creating a single information channel for internationally recruited staff and international students;
· - building business processes to improve services for faculty and students.
|2008 - 2013||Speak Up English School (Russia)|
Started as a teacher of English and left the company being Director of Studies
|2006 - 2008||Lomonosov Moscow State University|
Teacher of English, Faculty of Foreign Languages and Regional Studies
|2000 - 2006||Various English schools, a state school|
Teacher of English