- Professor:HSE Tikhonov Moscow Institute of Electronics and Mathematics (MIEM HSE) / Department of Cyber-Physical Systems Information Security
- Laboratory Head:HSE Campus in St. Petersburg / St. Petersburg School of Physics, Mathematics, and Computer Science / Научная лаборатория Интернета вещей и киберфизических систем
- Andrey Tyurlikov has been at HSE University since 2022.
Education, Degrees and Academic Titles
Doctor of Sciences*
- 1993Associate Professor
Candidate of Sciences* (PhD)
Leningrad Institute of Aviation Tool Engineering
Leningrad Institute of Aviation Tool Engineering
According to the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED) 2011, Candidate of Sciences belongs to ISCED level 8 - "doctoral or equivalent", together with PhD, DPhil, D.Lit, D.Sc, LL.D, Doctorate or similar. Candidate of Sciences allows its holders to reach the level of the Associate Professor.
A post-doctoral degree called Doctor of Sciences is given to reflect second advanced research qualifications or higher doctorates in ISCED 2011.
- Chapter Nesterenkov O., Chemodanov A., Turlikov A. Delay Analysis of Massive Unsourced ALOHA-based Protocols with User Authentication, in: 2022 Wave Electronics and its Application in Information and Telecommunication Systems (WECONF) 30 May - 3 June 2022, St. Petersburg, Russia.. IEEE, 2022. doi Ch. 180440. P. 1-5. doi
- Chapter Borisovskaya A. V., A. M. Turlikov, Fonfrygin A. S. Numerical Calculation of Random Access Characteristics for Sensors with Correlated Activation, in: 2022 Wave Electronics and its Application in Information and Telecommunication Systems (WECONF) 30 May - 3 June 2022, St. Petersburg, Russia.. IEEE, 2022. doi Ch. 180440. P. 1-4. doi
- Article Stepanov N., Moltchanov D., Begishev V., Andrey Turlikov, Koucheryavy E. Statistical Analysis and Modeling of User Micromobility for THz Cellular Communications // IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology. 2022. Vol. 71. No. 1. P. 725-738. doi
- Chapter Stepanov N., Turlikov A., Begishev V., Koucheryavy E., Moltchanov D. Accuracy assessment of user micromobility models for THz cellular systems, in: mmNets '21: Proceedings of the 5th ACM Workshop on Millimeter-Wave and Terahertz Networks and Sensing Systems. New Orleans Louisiana: Association for Computing Machinery (ACM), 2021. P. 37-42. doi
- Article Burkov A., Shneer S., Andrey Turlikov. An Achievability Bound of Energy Per Bit for Stabilized Massive Random Access Gaussian Channel // IEEE Communications Letters. 2021. Vol. 25. No. 1. P. 299-302. doi
- Chapter Burkov A., Shneer S., Turlikov A. M. Arbitrarily accurate approximation of numerical characteristics of stationary ALOHA Channels, in: WAVE ELECTRONICS AND ITS APPLICATION IN INFORMATION AND TELECOMMUNICATION SYSTEMS. 2021. (WECONF 2021) St. Petersburg, Russia, 31 May - 4 June 2021. IEEE, 2021. doi Ch. 9470700. P. 1-8. doi
- Chapter Borisovskayа A., Glebov A., Andrey Turlikov. Estimation of average delay in systems with unsourced random access and multiple departure, in: 2021 XVII International Symposium "Problems of Redundancy in Information and Control Systems" (REDUNDANCY). IEEE, 2021. doi P. 28-33. doi
- Chapter Borisovskaya A., A. M. Turlikov. Reducing energy consumption in the IoT systems with unlimited number of devices, in: WAVE ELECTRONICS AND ITS APPLICATION IN INFORMATION AND TELECOMMUNICATION SYSTEMS. 2021. (WECONF 2021) St. Petersburg, Russia, 31 May - 4 June 2021. IEEE, 2021. doi Ch. 9470596. P. 1-6. doi
- Chapter Efimov S., Stepanov N., Turlikov A. M. Research LoRaWAN collide signals with used SDR, in: WAVE ELECTRONICS AND ITS APPLICATION IN INFORMATION AND TELECOMMUNICATION SYSTEMS. 2021. (WECONF 2021) St. Petersburg, Russia, 31 May - 4 June 2021. IEEE, 2021. doi Ch. 9470748. P. 1-5. doi
- Chapter Gukov S., A. M. Turlikov, Afanasieva A. Analysis of approaches to remote user interface transfer, in: 2020 Wave Electronics and its Application in Information and Telecommunication Systems (WECONF). IEEE, 2020. doi Ch. 9131488. P. 1-8. doi
- Article Davydov V., Zeulin N., Pastushok I., Turlikov, A. Coding Scheme for High-Order QAM Modulations in the Manhattan Metric // IEEE Communications Letters. 2020. Vol. 24. No. 11. P. 2387-2391. doi
- Chapter Borisova M. D., Tomchuk K. K., A. M. Turlikov. Correlation analysis of the data from a mobile device accelerometer to detect the difference in step duration, in: 2020 Wave Electronics and its Application in Information and Telecommunication Systems (WECONF). IEEE, 2020. doi Ch. 9131479. P. 1-4. doi
- Article Burkov A. A., Shneer S. V., A. M. Turlikov. Lower bound for average delay in unblocked random access algorithm with orthogonal preambles // Информационно-управляющие системы. 2020. No. 3. P. 79-85. doi
- Chapter Stepanov N., Moltchanov D., Andrey Turlikov. Modeling the nb-iot transmission process with intermittent network availability, in: Internet of Things, Smart Spaces, and Next Generation Networks and Systems. 20th International Conference, NEW2AN 2020, and 13th Conference, ruSMART 2020, St. Petersburg, Russia, August 26–28, 2020, Proceedings, Part I Issue 12525. Springer, 2020. doi Ch. 255139. P. 241-254. doi
- Chapter Ponomarenko-Timofeev A., Galinina O., Andrey Turlikov, Andreev S. On the benefits of ray-based modeling for analyzing on-body MmWave systems, in: 31st IEEE Annual International Symposium on Personal, Indoor and Mobile Radio Communications, PIMRC 2020. IEEE, 2020. doi Ch. 9217339. P. 1-6. doi
Editorial board membership
2020: Member of the Editorial Board, Вопросы радиоэлектроники. Серия: Техника телевидения.
'We Wanted to Create an Opportunity for Intercampus Teams to Engage in Promising Studies'
HSE University has announced the winners of the Project Competition in Basic Science Research for Intercampus Departments. The competition, which the university is organising for the first time, will provide funding to 10 research teams working on five topics. Four of the winning projects will be implemented by new research departments formed as a result of the competition.