- Lyudmila Burlina has been at HSE University since 2022.
- Administering international faculty recruitment procedures and selection process; surfing online job searching platforms, maintenance and update of HSE headhunting profile in the social networks;
- Assistance to international faculty with immigration and employment formalities, relocation issues, organisation of their working process, administrative requirements, as well as community life, etc.;
- Searching for and analysing data for information materials targeted at international faculty; word processing, transcription, creating and maintaining filing systems;
- Administrative support of the host departments concerning the international recruitment and hiring processes and other activities referring to internationally recruited faculty;
- Organizing events aimed at fostering successful integration of internationally recruited faculty into the University community both professionally and culturally;
- Info space creation for internationally recruited faculty and host departments.
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
2022 - Digital transformation in state and municipal management
Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA)
2021 - Foreign language in the field of translation (German)
Moscow State Linguistic University (MSLU)