- Deputy Head:International Cooperation Office
- Olga Khachaturyan has been at HSE University since 2013.
- Establishment and development of HSE’s international partnerships;
- Preparation and implementation of agreements and related documents with current and prospective partner institutions;
- Collaboration with representatives of foreign universities and international organizations, as well as Russian and foreign diplomatic representatives in relation to international partnerships;
- Coordination of HSE delegation visits to universities and organizations abroad.
Education and Degrees
Candidate of Sciences* (PhD)
Krasnoyarsk State University
According to the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED) 2011, Candidate of Sciences belongs to ISCED level 8 - "doctoral or equivalent", together with PhD, DPhil, D.Lit, D.Sc, LL.D, Doctorate or similar. Candidate of Sciences allows its holders to reach the level of the Associate Professor.
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
2013 – Russian International Education Administrators Fulbright Program (USA)
2012 – “The Chinese Education System; Chinese Educational Politics” (Shanghai, China)
2012 – “Managing International Education and the Instruction of Foreign Students” (Sergei Witte University of Moscow)
2011 – “Foreign Consular Training” (Diplomatic Academy, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Russian Federation)
2010-2011 – “World Politics” (Diplomatic Academy, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Russian Federation)
2008 – “Russian Manager Training Program” (Germany)
2006-2007 – “Russian Presidential Management Training Program in Domestic Economy” (Siberian Federal University)
2013 - Association of International Education Administrators Annual Conference (AIEA)
2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 - European Association for International Education (EAIE)
2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 - National Association for Foreign Student Affairs Annual Conference (NAFSA)
2017, 2018, 2019 - Asia-Pacific Association for International Education (APAIE)
- International Projects: Humanities and Social Sciences (Mago-Lego; 3 module)Rus
It was both productive and great for HSE University team lead by Vice Rector Ivan Prostakov to meet our partners from all over the world, and to get to know the new universities at NAFSA Annual Conference and Exhibition in Washington DC on 28-31 May 2019.
From September 15 to 18, 2015, a delegation from HSE took part in The Annual EAIE Conference for the second time. This year international experts in higher education gathered in Glasgow.