- Head:Office of Internationalisation / International Faculty Support
- Daria Milyaeva has been at HSE since 2013.
- Supervising the International Faculty Support Unit;
- Administrating procedures for hiring internationally recruited faculty;
- Coordinating the process of internationally recruited faculty employment, "one-stop" principle;
- Organizing events aimed at fostering successful integration of internationally recruited faculty into the University community both professionally and culturally;
- Consolidating emerging issues and their solution methods;
- Coordinating the process of faculty academic mobility (Visiting Scholar, Teaching Excellence Initiative, Erasmus+ Teaching&Training Staff Mobility);
- Coordinating info space creation for internationally recruited faculty, visiting scholars and host departments.
Diploma in Teaching foreign Languages and Cultures theory and methodology
Russian New University, Second Higher Education
Diploma in Psychology
Russian New University, Psychology and Pedagogics
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
Diploma of additional qualification “Russian language as foreign teaching”
Work organization on retraining and advanced training for Russian as a foreign language teachers in Russian regions
Teaching (tutoring) of Russian as not native
How school context, teachers’ characteristics and practices are related to high school students’ outcomes and post-school educational trajectories
- Chapter Миляева Д. А. Интерактивное обучение РКИ на начальном этапе // В кн.: Материалы выставочно-презентационного мероприятия по продвижению русского языка и российского образования. М. : Издательский дом РосНОУ, 2012. С. 123-130.
- Chapter Габриелян Г., Milyaeva D. Коммерческое образование в России в условиях кризиса, in: Gospodarka rynkowa w warunkach kryzysu. Płock : Państwowa Wyższa Szkoła Zawodowa w Płocku, 2012. P. 449-452.
2013 Ministry of Education and Science of RF, Chief Specialist
2011- 2013 Russian New University, Senior Teacher of English and Russian as a Foreign/ Non-native
2010-2013 Russian New University, Center for International Education, Senior Specialist
2007-2010 Russian New University, Secretary, Department of Complementary (Second) Higher Education