- the modern physical and mathematical methods of modeling the transport of charge carriers in disordered solids; radiation-induced method time-of-flight with respect to the ultrahigh fields, close to the electric strength of the molecular-doped polymers;
- original (protected by patents), the world's only method for studying electronic transport and electrification of polymer films on the basis of electron-beam ELA unit-50/5, established and based in Academic research laboratories functional safety of space vehicles and systems MIEM HSE;
- method structural electrical simulation, based on the calculation of the painting spreading currents through the elements of design space vehicles (SV) during electrostatic discharge and subsequent determination of the level of electromagnetic interference in fragments onboard cable network SV laid on the outer surface;
- methods of modelling for fast, without the use of supercomputers for solving systems of linear differential equations of high dimensionality (of the order of 106 or more), created, created and perfected by members of the laboratories functional safety of space vehicles and systems and based on the mathematical apparatus of the theory of matrices.
Empirical base of the research:
- experimental studies on the dependence of the mobility of charge carriers in molecular-doped polymers from the applied electric field using an improved methodology based on radiation-induced variant time-of-flight technique;
- carrying out numerical calculations on the basis of our numerical analysis of non-equilibrium transport of charge carriers, using for this purpose a model of repeated engagement with a Gaussian distribution of traps in energy.
Results of research:
- Defined and proved the fundamental limits of models of the dipole trap and the dielectric continuum dipole glass and Gaussian disorder associated with the regime established transport;
- Theoretically predicted and experimentally confirmed data field dependence of mobility in terms of nonequilibrium transport for several of the most typical polar Carnet, which allows carrying out adjustments to generally accepted approach to the description of the effect of Poole-Frenkel and in particular, parameter values quantitatively characterize this effect;
- Created methodology for modeling the spreading currents on the structural elements of the spacecraft during electrostatic discharge and calculating interference levels in the onboard cable network at the inputs of electronic components SV;
- Identified and developed a new approach in the methodology for modeling the effects of electrostatic discharge on electronic equipment SV, based on the analysis of the kinetic characteristics of current rise at the electrostatic discharge and the role of the skin effect in the spreading currents from these discharges;
- Proposed and justified a new classification of mathematical models of elements of electronic systems to accurately position the model from the point of view of its functionality;
- Proposed and justified a new classification methods for the synthesis of the mathematical structure of the models of elements of electronic systems based on reliability theory.
Level of implementation, recommendations on implementation or outcomes of the implementation of the results:
The results of the research work:
- Methods of numerical analysis using the model of multiple capture the influence of the nonequilibrium transport of holes on the field dependence of the drift mobility in the conditions of the classical time-of-flight experiment. Initially, the field dependence incorporated in the model through the frequency factor and corresponds to the known law of Poole-Frenkel. Cases of purely dispersive transport and non-equilibrium transport, characteristic for the model of the Gaussian disorder. It is shown that the analysis of the field dependence of mobility in non-equilibrium conditions (particularly, dispersion) transport requires more careful consideration than is currently accepted.
- Reviewed General issues of transport holes and bimolecular recombination of charge carriers in doped molecular polycarbonate with a low concentration of dopant (10 wt.%). Experimental studies were performed using radiation-induced method, time span with volumetric generation of charge carriers. The numerical calculations of the curves of the transient current using the model of multiple capture. Achieved good agreement between the calculated and experimental results in the form of the transition current. It is shown that in the investigated molecular doped polymer is observed nonequilibrium transport of holes, and bimolecular recombination close to langewiesche when it is described within the model of multiple capture.
- Reviewed original approach to the solution of large systems of linear ordinary differential equations of the first order. Set out the new reduced computational scheme based on the Euler methods. Given the nuances of the algorithmic construction of the computational scheme. The estimated error of this scheme in comparison with the implicit Euler method. Calculated time implementation costs reduced computational schemes.
- Developed new reduced computational scheme the numerical integration of systems of linear differential equations on the basis of the Euler methods. While not subjected to the reduction of the original model in the form of a system of linear ordinary differential equations and mathematical expressions that define the explicit and implicit Euler methods. With the help of new computational schemes calculate unknown quantities in the local area indicated by the user has been reduced by 2-3 orders of magnitude compared with the calculation of the unknown full model. Set out the new reduced computational schemes, given the complexity of building one of them.
- Developed a new method of constructing macromodels linear electric equivalent circuits in a homogeneous coordinate basis. Described in detail the operation of the treatment polynomial matrix of the second degree, which is based on the construction of the macromodel. The method allows to significantly reduce the complexity of constructing macromodels of circuits containing a large number of inductive elements, and matrix models which are close to dense matrices.
- The model of a charged card is a special type of electrostatic discharge on the model of a charged component. Confirmed a reduction in the threshold of failure of electronic components in charged card electrostatic discharge. Experimental study and modeling of the current shape of the electrostatic discharge. Obtained good agreement between experimental and calculated data.
- Indicators of the reliability of on-Board space equipment largely depend on the reliability characteristics of the integrated circuits. One of the possible causes of failures of integrated circuits is the impact of catastrophic electrical overstress due to electrostatic discharge. The method of forming the mathematical model of the failure rate of integrated circuits and the possibility of its application for integrated circuits equipment spacecraft operated in geostationary or high-elliptical orbits.
- Reviewed the forecasting reliability of electronic equipment space vehicles running in session mode to standby mode.
- The process outlined for the preparation and conduct computer modeling of digital devices on-Board equipment of the spacecraft. These digital devices are protected from the occurrence of the dielectric printed circuit Assembly electrostatic discharge (internal electrification) increased conductivity of the dielectric - nanoproduct. A distinctive feature of the proposed modeling process is the count of nanoprotect dielectric printhead on the parameters of the digital device.
- Discusses some of the environmental issues that arise at different stages of the life cycle of products used in the process of using modern IT - technologies.
Recommendations for the implementation of the results:
- the obtained results it is recommended to use when designing electronic equipment operating in extreme conditions of outer space and in the areas of nuclear power plants with high background radiation;
- research results on the field dependence of the mobility of charge carriers in doped molecular polymers, it is appropriate to use when developing new models of machines: color printers and copiers.