Methodology: common scientific methods (system approach, functional analysis, specific-sociological method, statistical and economical analysis) and special methods, applied in jurisprudence (formal-juridical, comparative-legal, system-structural).
Empirical base of research: texts of the normative-legal acts of international and national legal character; case law and administrative practice; scientific juridical literature in Russian, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Portuguese, French and English languages; Internet resources.
Results of research:
As a result of the works undertaken during the realization of the project:
The participants of the project prepared and published: three articles in English, five articles in Italian, Spanish and French languages; three articles in Russian journals, peer-reviewed by the Higher Attestation Commission, nine articles in other Russian editions; 27 articles and 5 acts, earlier not translated into Russian language, for the introduction in the scientific circulation, are prepared and communicated for the publication.
The results of the research became the basis:
- of the participation of the members of the Institute of comparative legal research in the International scientific conference «Legal Aspects of BRICS», 29-30 Mai 2015, organized by the University of Harbin (PRC) and their interventions with the reports;
- for the public speaking of the participants of the project in 37 scientific conferences in Russia and abroad;
- for the organization of the course of the scientific seminars «Economic Violations: the Problems of the Law Enforcement and the Justice» and the organization of the first of them – International scientific seminar «Economic Crimes in Russia and in Finland: Actual Problems of the Qualification and the Law Enforcement» with the participation of the professors of the law faculty of the University of Helsinki (Finland) (19 November 2015, Saint-Petersburg);
- for the carrying out by the members of the Institute of comparative legal research of the scientific conference «Capitalism and the Freedom» (11 April 2015);
- for the organization of three students scientific conferences: «States and law during the I World War» (12-13 March 2015), «Actual Problems of Public Law» (17 April 2015), «Institute of real rights and its reforms in the Russian contemporary legal order» (16 March 2015);
- for the organization and the carrying out by the members of the Institute of comparative legal research of two scientific seminars «Particularities of the Legal Regulation of the Construction Activity in Great Britain» (8 July 2015) and «Legal Regulation of the Relations of the Gas Supply in Russian Federations and the States of the European Union: Actual State and Perspectives» (6 November 2015);
- for the preparation of the lecture on the history of the constitutionalism of the XX th century, given during the summer school «Comparing Italian and Chinese Legal experiences: between tradition and innovation», organized by the University of Brescia (Italy) and Chinese University of Political Science and Jurisprudence (Beijing, PRC), 6 – 10 July 2015;
- for the preparing and publishing of the collection of the articles: «Economic Criminality» (ed. by A.A. Eksarhopulo (resp. ed.), I.M. Kleimenov, D.V. Nefedov, A.V. Iliin. Saint-Petersburg, 2015), in which the articles of the participants of the scientific seminar, organized by the members of the Institute of comparative legal research, are published;
- for the preparing and publishing of the collections of the student scientific works of the series «Writings of the Law Faculty»: t. 5 «Writings of the Students and the Young Scientists on the Actual Problems of the Theory and the History of the State and the Law», t. 6 «Writings of the Law Faculty»: t. 5 «Writings of the Students and the Young Scientists on the Actual Problems of the Constitutional and Civil Law» are published.
Following conclusions were made as result of the researches:
in the field of methodology:
а) Public-legal regulation, as a type of the State’s impact on the social relations by the means of the law, should be undertaken on the basis of the profound legal-comparative analysis, pursued in departmental, cross-cultural and temporal aspects. Comparative-legal analysis in departmental aspect bounds to undertake the comparison of the possibility of the usage of public-legal and private-legal impact, the characteristics of the their appliance and of their potential efficiency while regulating of the certain social relations. Comparative approach in cross-cultural aspect presupposes the usage of the public-legal regulation in different States, for this purpose more perspective is the comparison of the legal experience of the States, being in the similar economic, social and political conditions, the governing elite of which fixes the identical tasks while arranging the social relations in the field of the economy. Comparative-legal analysis in the temporal aspect could be carried out in the retrospective and perspective dimensions. The usage of the comparative-legal analysis is also desirable in diachronic and synchronic directions;
b) The comparative-legal approach presupposes the multi aspect analysis of the conditions of the object of such impact, its characteristics and its indicators, the comparison of the data, characterizing the economic situation with an allowance for social demands, political and spiritual condition of the society;
c) Comparative analysis should be undertaken taking into account the importance of the modeling of the process of public-legal regulation and the results of the realization of the introduced norms, of their verification on the accordance with the desirable consequences for the in-time rejection of the norms, causing harm to the welfare of the society. The present work is believed to be perspective for the comparison of the desirable and obtained results and chosen methods of the legal impact for the introduction of the prompt amendments in the actual legislation;
d) The appropriate for the society usage by the State of the legal regulation of the economic relations assumes the respect of the public (common) and private interest in the sphere of the economic development, of the presentations of the rationality and the utility while regulating the economic activity, and the rational and harmonic usage of the regulation by the norms of private and public law;
in the field of theory:
а) Comparative-legal analysis presupposes the wide usage of the forecasting of the economic efficiency of the adaptation and the introduction into effect of the normative-legal acts and the retrospective comparison of the actual regulation with the experience, accumulated in the particular State, and also the comparison with the experience of the other countries;
b) The designated regulation should be implemented after the careful and comprehensive study of the object of the regulation and the selection of the type of the impact, optimal by its content, form, corresponding to the tasks of the impact on the economic sphere of the life of the society, should originate of tasks of the development of the economy and the maintenance of the dignified level of life of the population;
c) Usage of the public-legal impact on the economy should be undertaken along with the analysis of the efficiency of private-legal regulation, pointed at the assurance of the «utility of the certain persons»; therewith, it is important to recognize the understanding of the «public» interest as a common interest of the «particular persons», consider the State as an institute, binded to assist the assurance of the of the common utility, economic development and the prosperity of the whole nation of the country;
in the field of acquirement of empirical knowledge:
а) Legal-comparative approach is needed in the process of the legislative works in the indicated domain and also in the domain of the law enactment, that will afford to appreciate the efficiency and the feasibility of the designated regulation;
b) It is practical to conduct the comparison for the revealing of the efficiency of the legal regulation (by the State) and the agreement-based regulation by the subjects of the legal relation in the sphere of the economy for the assurance of the application in the practice of the both methods of the arrangement of the economic relations.
Level of implementation, recommendations on implementation or outcomes of the implementation of the results
The research results are actively used in the educational process:
- in teaching at the law faculty of the following disciplines: banking law, civil law, history of the state and the law of the foreign countries, constitutional law, medical law, constitutional law, constitutional law of the foreign countries, international law, international economic law, international financial law, law of the European Union, entrepreneurial law, roman law, labour law, construction law, financial law;
- in the work of the student scientific groups of international, roman, financial and entrepreneurial law;
- in the preparation of the scientific events and publications.