Data collection was carried out through in-depth and semi-structured interviews.
Data analysis was carried out through the method of content analysis of open sources in the second chapter; the data of the third chapter was analyzed in the framework of the grounded theory and coded by axial coding.
Empirical base of research:
The empirical base of the study consists of interviews with heads of cultural organizations that use innovative approaches in promoting the products of the cultural heritage for different categories of consumers (including tourists) and semi-structured interviews with visitors of one of the objects of the cultural heritage.
Results of research:
- The approaches to the definition of the creative potential of tourism based on the concept of creative capital were developed;
- Approaches towards identification and understanding of the creativity based on existing concepts (concepts 4 "P" of creativity, the concept of creativity T. Amabile, the concept of creative industries) were systemized;
- Applications of the theory of creativity and creative capital in relation to experience industries (including the tourism industry as a part of it) were identified;
- Relationship and differences between creativity and innovation on the level of organization (in experience industry) were explored;
- The concept of creativity in relation to the tourism industry is seen through the prism of the creative economy and the theory of co-participation, which allowed to prove that the value added in the industry created by the creation of experiences (not just the goods and services), and is meant to include the consumer in the production process;
- Creative understanding of capital is added, not only as a set of resources and solutions as a factor for the economic organization of impressions, but also an understanding of the creative capital at the level of the individual user (human capital) as the motive for experience consumption.
- Development of the methodological principles of research of various forms of cultural tourism;
- Development of methodology for the study of consumption of cultural goods on the basis of the concept of the atmosphere and experience creation;
- Development of methodology for the study of digital cultural tourism products (based on on-line communication model).
- Identification and systematization of areas of innovation and creativity in organizations providing services of cultural tourism;
- The analysis of the different forms of participation of creative spaces in the formation of cultural tourism products;
- Understanding of creativity among the organizations of the tourism industry aimed at supplement and clarification of the creative capital theory and concepts of creativity and creative potential.
Level of implementation, recommendations on implementation or outcomes of the implementation of the results
Results of the study may be applied both at the level of cultural organizations that are involved in the promotion of cultural heritage and regional departments of culture and tourism.
The research is distinguished by a comprehensive analysis of innovative changes that take place in cultural organizations responsible for the preservation and development of the cultural heritage at the stage of creation of new products of cultural tourism for various tourist categories. It also analyzes the role of creative industries in the formation of new products of cultural tourism. Such comprehensive analysis prepares the basis for the creation of fundamentally new products of cultural tourism and new forms of promotion.
Further, the research object could be developed in the form of project activities of cultural heritage institutions and creative industries in order to create new attractive products of cultural tourism and diversify their promotion and consumption for different groups of tourists.