Goal of research: creating a methodology of estimation regional politics in Siberia and the Far East instruments’ efficiency.
Tasks of research:
- Evaluate the current state of Siberian and the Far East economies in terms of its products’ competitiveness on Asian markets;
- Determine the priority industries of Siberia and the far East in terms of the possibility of export-oriented development model’s realization, integration in the business communication in the Asia-Pacific region, diversification of the Russian economy;
- Identify potential impact of processes trade liberalization and regional integration in Asia (including the signing of agreement on TTP and possible start of RCEP) on the development of priority Siberian and the far East economies;
- Forming a database of information about the existing and planning economic tools of Siberian and the far East rapid development;
- Evaluate the effectiveness of using rapid development instruments in Siberia and the far East: the TRD, free Port, priority investment projects, etc .;
- Analyze the foreign experience of regional politics, including special economic zones and free Ports;
- Identify main barriers, that slows the new development model realization;
- Identify perspective areas for realizing rapid development instruments (TRD, free Port, priority investment projects).
Research methodology is similar to what used in 2014-2015. It’s based on the system approach, and its theoretical foundation are partitions of system theory that explore influence of the environment and inner-system processes. International relations are presented as a set of their participants-actors and "independent variables" - exogenous factors like resource security. The purpose of work with this approach – to characterize the interaction of actors and factors of international relations, associated with the development of Siberia and the Far East. in the study is assumed the use of swot analysis, as well as methods forecasting. important feature of the study 2016 is the use of the theory of special economic zone, as well as the use of methods geographic Sciences, namely paradigm "new economic geography" P. кругмана. his approach to the analysis of placement of economic assets, based on the allocation of factors first and second nature, is the key to understanding of economic development of Asia-Pacific region and prospects for integration in this region of Siberia and the far East. distinctive feature of this study will become active use of the theory of special economic zone, developed within the framework of the new economic geography.
Empirical base research: information base research is scientific literature, statistical database international organizations (OECD, fao, IMF, the world Bank). In addition, the information base includes materials expert polls and interview with leading experts in the field of social and economic development of Siberia and the far East, as well as analysis with respect to the development of economic, political situation in the region and the leading countries in Asia-Pacific region
The results of work: results of the reflected in the complex scientific report and intermediate reports, as well as presented in the course of Russian and international conferences. Study 2016 is a continuation of research 2013, 2014 and 2015 years. It is aimed at their deepening in regards problems functioning Tor and the use of other tools rapid development of the East Russia. Development of freight logistics infrastructure, former in the focus of research in 2015, it is necessary for the full-fledged realization of export-oriented development model region. Today lack of such a infrastructure is one of the key barriers, reduce the effectiveness of use tools rapid development of the region. Study puts an ambitious the task of information together methodology economic geography, геоэкономики and science of international relations to analyze problems and prospects of tools rapid development in the individual country. This approach is productive due to its complexity. It avoids the disadvantages узконаучных approaches practiced in each of the listed Sciences.