The purpose of the work: the analysis of the participation practice in the contemporary culture industries.
- theoretical analysis of the contemporary theories of socitety and culture with the focus on the study thesis;
- analysis of the contemporary culture industries that in include the performance of the of the participation practices;
- expert interviewing and deep interviewing with the people engaged in the participation practices;
- inclusive surveillance.
Empirical base of the research: expert interviewing and deep interviewing with the organizers and the participants of the participation practices with six themes: museum, theatre, quests, historical, local history clubs, new media.
- The series of the major moduses of the actualisation of participation in the contemporary culture industries was discovered;
- The behavioral changes of the individuals and within the society were pointed out. These changes influence the demand of the participation practices within the traditional and contemporary culture industries;
- The model of the analysis of the participation practice effectiveness was developed. The practices were concerned as a specific kind of a cultural goods that form the new cultural market and newly formed cultural leisure;
- The case analysis allowed to describe the participation practices and technologies within the contemporary culture industries.
Degree of implementation, recommendations for implementation or results of implementation of research results: The conclusions of the study projects are recommended for the heads and the employees of the cultural institutions (museums, theatres, local history clubs), engaged in projects that concern the direct participation of the spectators and visitors of the cultural events, the participants of the commercial leisure (for example, city quests makers). The results of the project may be used to renovate the traditional cultural institution strategies.