- statistical data characterizing social and economic development in the given territories (municipalities, settlements);
- data on educational statistics, characterizing staff and material resources of schools, data on the national total certification of pupils (GIA, Unified State Examination); regional monitoring in education;
- data on schools's social passports, characterizing the contingent of pupils;
We used data about schools in three regions.
- we developed a model for the analysis of educational outcomes of schools, taking into account the socio-cultural context and operating conditions in the territory;
- we determined differentiation factors in the quality of education in schools where children have different social, demographic, economic and cultural status and live with varying degrees of deprivation;
- we established the main approaches in educational policy and models of programs to provide equal opportunities in schools for all children to have access to quality education, and to reduce the lag for pupils from the most socially vulnerable groups.
5. Implementation of the research results: