To advance theoretical and empirical knowledge of the KIBS sector in Russia, and to develop the relevant databases.
The seventh wave of survey of 623 KIBS providers:
The third wave of surveys of 602 corporate KIBS users
The second wave of surveys of 250 public KIBS procurers
Research results in 2013:
- Design, methodic and research tools for above-mentioned empirical studies of the KIBS sector$
- Analysis of comparative statics and dynamics of the KIBS sector and its subsectors in 2007-2013$
- Impact analysis of KIBS providers’ client strategies
- Thorough investigation of the spatial dimension of the KIBS sector in Russia
- Comparative studies of private demand vs public procurement of KIBS
- The draft of the theoretical model of asymmetric perception of KIBS which aims to resolve the main empirical puzzles
Implementation of the research results:
The research results are widely used for practical purposes, namely within research and applied projects for the following group of customers:
- federal and regional government bodies;
- public and private corporations;
- research institutions.
Fields of application:
- corporate innovation strategies, including programmes for business diversification;
- regional innovation strategies, including cluster initiatives and structural adjustment programmes:
- legislative and regulatory initiatives, including institutional reforms.