On May 26, the finals of the XCE Factor student and staff talent contest took place at KVN Planet. The editors of HSE University Life attended the show and chose the most impressive performances.
1. Arthur Gavrilov, HSE staff member and legend of the Faculty of Law, performed at the show together with HSE orchestra, singing the famous song Sinyaya Vechnost (‘Blue eternity’).
Even though Artur Gavrilov did not win the main prize, we think that he definitely stole the show.
2. HSE Orchestra gave a recital of the main musical theme of ‘Game of Thrones’, created by composer Ramin Djavadi.
3. Anastasia Taranova, HSE Moscow student, won the contest with her contemporary dance.
4. The audience admired the performance of Olga Bamatter-Rodriguez, a two-time vice champion of Europe in freestyle roller skating.
5. Artem Ganzha tried to set a new record in solving the Rubik's cube puzzle.