Key areas of research
- Reorganization of public (municipal) bodies and institutions;
- Attraction of private non-commercial organizations to the delivery of socially important services;
- Privatization of public (municipal) property;
- Improvement of administration of public (municipal) property which is under operational management or economic control by legal entities;
- Improvement of public (municipal) finance management;
- Improvement of state regulation of financial markets.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.