- Associate Professor:Faculty of Business and Management / School of Business Administration / Department of Project Management
- Stanislav Otstavnov has been at HSE University since 2019.
Education and Degrees
Candidate of Sciences* (PhD)
Moscow State Technical University
Degree in Bioengineering and Medical Devices and Systems
Moscow State Technical University
According to the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED) 2011, Candidate of Sciences belongs to ISCED level 8 - "doctoral or equivalent", together with PhD, DPhil, D.Lit, D.Sc, LL.D, Doctorate or similar. Candidate of Sciences allows its holders to reach the level of the Associate Professor.
- Innovation Management (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Business and Management; 2 year, 4 module)Rus
- Organization and Production Project Management Basics (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Business and Management; 3 year, 3, 4 module)Rus
- Research Seminar "Research Methodology" (Master’s programme; Faculty of Business and Management; 2 year, 3 module)Rus
- Research Seminar "Research Project" (Master’s programme; Faculty of Business and Management; 2 year, 1, 2 module)Rus
- Article Vlassov V., Otstavnov S. Mapping child growth failure across low- and middle-income countries // Nature. 2020. Vol. 577. P. 231-234. doi
- Article Stanislav S Otstavnov. Global, regional, and national burden of traumatic brain injury and spinal cord injury, 1990–2016: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2016 // The Lancet Neurology. 2019. Vol. 18. No. 1. P. 56-87. doi
- Article Otstavnov S. Global, regional, and national incidence, prevalence, and mortality of HIV, 1980–2017, and forecasts to 2030, for 195 countries and territories: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Diseases, Injuries, and Risk Factors Study 2017 // The Lancet HIV. 2019. Vol. 6. No. 12. P. E831-E859. doi
- Article Vlassov V., Otstavnov S. Mapping 123 million neonatal, infant and child deaths between 2000 and 2017 // Nature. 2019. Vol. 574. P. 353-358. doi
Ural Symposium on Biomedical Engineering, Radioelectronics and Information Technology (USBEREIT) (Екатеринбург). Presentation: The development of the methodical approach to the innovative medical devices creation projects feasibility evaluation
12/09 – 07/11: Assistant; Scientific Research and Testing Center for Biometric Technology, Bauman Moscow State Technical University, Moscow, Russia.
08/12 – 03/15: Engineer, Quality manager, CQO; Scientific and Production Association Medpribor Ltd., Moscow, Russia.
11/15 – 08/16: Assistant of the department of Management, Bauman Moscow State Technical University, Moscow, Russia.
07/16 – 10/17: CBDO, "Tilda" start-up for the development of a high-tech medical rehabilitation system, Moscow, Russia.
10/16 – Present: Leading Specialist of the Analytical center, associate professor of the department of technological entrepreneurship, associate professor of the department of information technology and management, Leading Researcher - Deputy Head of Laboratory, Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, Dolgoprudny, Russia.
01/18 – 02/19: Chief specialist, The Center for Healthcare Quality Assessment and Control of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, Moscow, Russia.
03/19 – Present: Guest lecturer, associate professor of the department of project management, National Research University Higher School of Economics, Moscow, Russia.