- Laboratory Head:Faculty of Economic Sciences / Project Laboratory for Development of Intellectual Competitions in Economics
- Alexandr Zhitkovskiy has been at HSE University since 2017.
Project Head, International Economics Olympiad (IEO): ecolymp.org
- Defines the scope of work necessary for the development and implementation of the project.
- Estimates the duration of work.
- Defines the goals, objectives, and results of the project.
- Thinks over and draws up a plan for the preparation and implementation of the project, defines control points.
- Determines the amount and estimates the cost of resources required to carry out the project.
- Analyzes the possible impact of deviations in the volume of work performed on the course of the project as a whole.
- Estimates the cost and determines the budget of the project.
- Selects a project team.
- Defines the professional skills needed by the project team members.
- Supervises the preparation of the necessary documentation for the implementation of a new project.
- Provides timely collection, accumulation, distribution, storage and subsequent use of project information.
- Monitors compliance with the timing of the development and implementation processes.
- Monitors deviations from the plan, makes adjustments to the plan and coordinates it with all project participants.
- Monitors and tracks development and implementation activities and, if necessary, adjusts these processes.
Head of the Project Laboratory for Development of Intellectual Competitions in Economics
- Coordination of administrative and technical processes of the laboratory.
- Coordination of the work of the laboratory staff.
- Planning and control of income and expenses.
- Coordination of interaction between the IEO governing bodies, local organizing committee, and national coordinators of the participating countries.
- Coordination of fundraising processes.
- Supervision of internal working processes of the laboratory.
- Keeping track of the internal and external tasks, monitoring the timing of their execution.
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
2015, Moscow Gestalt Institute, Moscow, Practical Psychology, 2 years.
2015-2016, Commercial Director of the factory
2010-2015, Real estate broker, department head in an agency;
The roundtable "Teaching Economics to High School Students: Curricula, Practices, Competitions" took place as part of the XXII April International Academic Conference on Economic and Social Development. Danil Fedorovykh, Deputy Vice Rector of HSE University and the President of the Executive Board of the International Economics Olympiad (IEO), initiated the session. Alexander Zhitkovskiy, Head of the Project Laboratory for Development of Intellectual Competitions in Economics (Faculty of Economic Sciences, HSE University), was the co-moderator.
The IEOx Winter Challenge, a two-week international online competition for junior and senior high school students, organized at the initiative of the International Olympiad in Economics, recently came to a close. Students solved a business case and economic tasks in addition to participating in a financial literacy game on a special online simulator.