- Project Head:Faculty of Economic Sciences
- Alexandr Zhitkovskiy has been at HSE University since 2017.
International Economics Olympiad (IEO) project: ecolymp.org
Powers / Responsibilities
- Defines the scope of work necessary for the development and implementation of the project.
- Estimates the duration of work.
- Defines the goals, objectives, and results of the project.
- Thinks over and draws up a plan for the preparation and implementation of the project, defines control points.
- Determines the amount and estimates the cost of resources required to carry out the project.
- Analyzes the possible impact of deviations in the volume of work performed on the course of the project as a whole.
- Estimates the cost and determines the budget of the project.
- Selects a project team.
- Defines the professional skills needed by the project team members.
- Supervises the preparation of the necessary documentation for the implementation of a new project.
- Provides timely collection, accumulation, distribution, storage and subsequent use of project information.
- Monitors compliance with the timing of the development and implementation processes.
- Monitors deviations from the plan, makes adjustments to the plan and coordinates it with all project participants.
- Monitors and tracks development and implementation activities and, if necessary, adjusts these processes.
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
2015, Moscow Gestalt Institute, Moscow, Practical Psychology, 2 years.
2015-2016, Commercial Director of the factory
2010-2015, Real estate broker, department head in an agency;