- Elena Karnoukhova has been at HSE University since 2016.
Working on the project 'Influence of ownership structure on the effectiveness of innovative companies' in the Corporate Finance Center. Research topic: “The influence of institutional investors on the innovative performance of US companies”.
- Design of features of institutional investors in the USA
- Evaluation of innovative efficiency of US companies
- Design and valuation of the role of various types and strategies of institutional investors in the USA
- Data collection for empirical analysis (Bloomberg, Center for Research in Security Prices (CRSP), CapitalIQ, United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) and Kogan et al. (2012) (KPSS))
- Building and testing models for evaluating the impact of various types of institutional investors on the innovative performance of US companies
Sorbonne Pantheon Paris I, Master of Applied Economy (2018-2019)
National Research University «Higher School of Economics», Master of Science, Strategic Corporate Finance (2017-2019)
National Research University «Higher School of Economics», Bachelor of Economic Science (2013-2017)
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
Diplome d`affaire professionnel C1
Young Faculty Support Program (Group of Young Academic Professionals)
Category "New Researchers" (2019-2020)
- Article Karnoukhova E., Stepanova A. N. Does Smart & Powerful CEO Contribute to the Performance of Technology Companies? // Journal of Corporate Finance Research. 2019. Vol. 13. No. 4. P. 39-58. doi
- Preprint Karnoukhova E., Stepanova A. N., Kokoreva M. S. THE INFLUENCE OF THE OWNERSHIP STRUCTURE ON THE PERFORMANCE OF INNOVATIVE COMPANIES IN THE US / NRU Higher School of Economics. Series FE "Financial Economics". 2018.
- Article Кокорева М. С., Степанова А. Н., Карноухова Е. В. Чего мы не знаем о структуре собственности крупнейших компаний США? // Экономическая политика. 2016. Т. 11. № 6. С. 36-59.
Researchers from Laboratory of Corporate Finance will present their articles on world-known academic platforms in Dublin (Ireland) and Vancouver (Canada)
Due to the threat of CoVID-19, academic community adopts all necessary measures to prevent the threat and organize an event
On November 5-6, the 15th EIASM Conference on “Corporate Governance” took place in Brussels. Representatives of more than 15 countries came to the capital of Belgium to present their research projects and discuss new trends in the field of corporate finance.