Anna Victorovna Grigoreva
- Manager:Career Development Centre
- Anna Victorovna Grigoreva has been at HSE since 2010.
Higher School of Economics
Bachelor's in Cultural Studies
Higher School of Economics
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
2019 First International Summer School "The Role of Education in National and Regional Socioeconomic Development", National Research University Higher School of Economics, Russia.
2018 Internship in the University of Porto (Porto, Portugal) as a part of the Erasmus+ Mobile 2 project.
2015 MA: European University in St. Petersburg, Political Sciences and Sociology Department. Field of study: Sociology.
Young Faculty Support Program (Group of Young Academic Professionals)
Category "Future Lecturers" (2012-2013)
- HSE (St. Petersburg) - International Admissions - Admissions Manager (full-time programmes) (2017-2018).
- Saint-Petersburg State University (SPbSU) - Rector's Office - Senior specialist (2015-2016).
- EUSPB - Center for Institutional Analysis of Science & Education - part-time Researcher (2015-2016).
- HSE (Moscow) - "Cognitive Capitalism. Labor, Knowledge and Labor in the Postindustrial Societies" - Researcher (supervisor - Prof. M. Mayatsky) (2013).
- HSE (Moscow) - Teaching Assistant (2011-2013).
- HSE (Moscow) - Chair of Cultural Sciences - Methodist (2011-2012).
- RANEPA (Moscow) - Publishing House Delo - Project manager (2010-2011)
International conferences and educational fairs participation (2014-2018).
Internships / Seminars / Professional Training
Internship in the University of Porto (Porto, Portugal) as a part of the Erasmus+ Mobile 2 project, 2018.
Export of Russian Education. Marketing Studies (1-st Stage). Marketing Strategy of the University. Moscow. February 2, 2018.
Seminar on "E-internationalization and Internet-promotion of Russian Universities Abroad". Centre for Managers Training - HSE - St. Petersburg (Pushkin). June 19-21, 2017.
“23rd Annual Democracy & Diversity Summer Institute” (The New School for Social Research (NSSR), New York). Wroclaw, Poland. 2014.
NYI “Linguistics, Cognition and Culture” Summer School (St. Petersburg State University together with Stony Brook University of New York). July 2-27, 2014.
First International Spring School «City and Society in the Post - Industrial Glocal Age». Barcelona. May 1 - 8, 2011.
MA: European University in St. Petersburg, Political Sciences and Sociology Department, 2015. Field: Sociology.
Participant of the exchange program for high school students "Future Leaders Exchange", U.S. Department of State (since 2007 - member of the Alumni club of American exchange programs).