Anna Victorovna Grigoreva
- Postgraduate Student:Institute of Education
- Manager:Office for Alumni Relations and Career Development / Career Development Unit
- Anna Victorovna Grigoreva has been at HSE University since 2010.
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
2019 Exploring Emerging Technologies for Lifelong Learning and Success. The State University of New York. University at Buffalo (Coursera).
2019 First International Summer School of HSE and "The World Bank": The Role of Education in National and Regional Socioeconomic Development (July, 8-12), National Research University Higher School of Economics, Russia.
2018 Internship in the University of Porto (Porto, Portugal) as a part of the Erasmus+ Mobile 2 project.
MA: European University in St. Petersburg, Political Sciences and Sociology Department. Field of study: Sociology.
Young Faculty Support Program (Group of Young Academic Professionals)
Category "Future Lecturers" (2012-2013)
- Article Григорьева А. В. "Теневая экономика" и теневые рынки культурных артефактов в современной России // Сборник по результатам III студенческой конференции "Массовая культура". М.: Изд-во НИУ ВШЭ. 2014
- Article Григорьева А. В., Вичкитова А., Иванова Е., Никитина Е., Симонова А., Ходоренко Д. Поколенческий анализ одиночества // Социологический журнал. 2014. № 2. С. 175-182.
- HSE (St. Petersburg) - International Admissions - Admissions Manager (full-time programmes) (2017-2018).
- Saint-Petersburg State University (SPbSU) - Rector's Office - Senior specialist (2015-2016).
- European University in St. Petersburg (EUSPb) - Center for Institutional Analysis of Science & Education - part-time Researcher (2015-2016).
- HSE (Moscow) - "Cognitive Capitalism. Labor, Knowledge and Labor in the Postindustrial Societies" - Researcher (supervisor - Prof. M. Mayatsky) (2013).
- HSE (Moscow) - Teaching Assistant (2011-2013).
- HSE (Moscow) - Chair of Cultural Sciences - Methodist (2011-2012).
- RANEPA (Moscow) - Publishing House Delo - Project manager (2010-2011)
International conferences and educational fairs participation (2014-2018).
Internships / Seminars / Professional Training
Exploring Emerging Technologies for Lifelong Learning and Success. The State University of New York. University at Buffalo (Coursera), 2019.
Internship in the University of Porto (Porto, Portugal) as a part of the Erasmus+ Mobile 2 project, 2018.
Export of Russian Education. Marketing Studies (1-st Stage). Marketing Strategy of the University. Moscow. February 2, 2018.
Seminar on "E-internationalization and Internet-promotion of Russian Universities Abroad". Centre for Managers Training - HSE - St. Petersburg (Pushkin). June 19-21, 2017.
“23rd Annual Democracy & Diversity Summer Institute” (The New School for Social Research (NSSR), New York). Wroclaw, Poland. 2014.
NYI “Linguistics, Cognition and Culture” Summer School (St. Petersburg State University together with Stony Brook University of New York). July 2-27, 2014.
First International Spring School «City and Society in the Post - Industrial Glocal Age». Barcelona. May 1 - 8, 2011.
MA: European University in St. Petersburg, Political Sciences and Sociology Department, 2015. Field: Sociology.
Participant of the exchange program for high school students "Future Leaders Exchange", U.S. Department of State (since 2007 - member of the Alumni club of American exchange programs).