- Research Assistant:Linguistic Convergence Laboratory
- Visiting Scholar:Faculty of Humanities / School of Linguistics
- Anna Klezovich has been at HSE University since 2017.
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
Spring semester 2018, University of Bern
- Digital Literacy (Bachelor’s programme; School of Foreign Languages; 1 year, 3, 4 module)Rus
- Programming and Linguistic Data (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Humanities; 1 year, 1-4 module)Rus
- Programming and Linguistic Data (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Humanities; 2 year, 1, 2, 4 module)Rus
- Chapter Kimmelman V., Klezovich A., Moroz G. IPSL: A Database of Iconicity Patterns in Sign Languages. Creation and Use, in: Proceedings of the Eleventh International Conference on Language Resources and Evaluation (LREC 2018). P. : European Language Resources Association (ELRA), 2018. Ch. 102. P. 4230-4234.
- Preprint Anna G. Klezovich, Kirill A. Aksenov. Word Order within the Nominal Domain in Russian Sign Language / NRU HSE. Series WP BRP "Linguistics". 2018. No. 72.
- Professor's assistant, "Elements of Quechua Grammar" course, 2017, NRU HSE
- Teacher of Russian Language, 2017, Association of Olympiad Winners (“Ассоциация победителей олимпиад”)
At the end of the summer members of the Laboratory presented their researches at two large international conferences on linguistics — SLE and ALT.