- Associate Professor:Faculty of Computer Science / Big Data and Information Retrieval School
- Programme Academic Supervisor:Applied Mathematics and Information Science
- Anton Konushin has been at HSE since 2014.
Education and Degrees
Candidate of Sciences* (PhD) in Mathematical Support and Software in Computers, Complexes and Computer Networks
Diploma in Applied mathematics and informatics
Lomonosov Moscow State University, Computational Mathematics and Cybernetics
According to the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED) 2011, Candidate of Sciences belongs to ISCED level 8 - "doctoral or equivalent", together with PhD, DPhil, D.Lit, D.Sc, LL.D, Doctorate or similar. Candidate of Sciences allows its holders to reach the level of the Associate Professor.
Student Term / Thesis Papers
A. Kryuchkov «Voice-Based Person Recognition in Movies». Faculty of Computer Science, 2016
P. Danilov «Image Retrieval with Artificial Neural Networks». Faculty of Computer Science, 2016
E. Burkov «Neural Network-Based Human Segmentation in Video Sequences Using Background Subtraction Map». Faculty of Computer Science, 2016
- Bayesian Machine Learning Methods (Master’s programme; Faculty of Computer Science; spec. "Анализ интернет-данных"; 1 year, 3, 4 module)Rus
- Discrete Mathematics (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Computer Science; 1 year, 1-3 module)Rus
- Graphical Models (Master’s programme; Faculty of Computer Science; spec. "Анализ интернет-данных"; 1 year, 3, 4 module)Rus
- Programming Abstractions (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Computer Science; 1 year, 1, 2 module)Rus
- Scientific Workshop (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Computer Science; 1 year, 4 module)Rus
- Article Konushin A., Nikitin M., Konushin V. Neural network model for video-based face recognition with frames quality assessment // Computer Optics. 2017
- Chapter Chigorin A., Konushin Anton. A system for large-scale automatic traffic sign recognition and mapping, in: ISPRS Annals of the Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Sciences Vol. II-3/W3: CMRT13 – City Models, Roads and Traffic 2013. ISPRS, 2013. P. 13-17.
- Chapter Sindeev M., Konushin Anton, Rother C. Alpha-Flow for Video Matting, in: Lecture Notes in Computer Science Vol. 7726: Computer Vision – ACCV 2012. Part III. Berlin : Springer Verlag, 2013. P. 438-452.
- Chapter Moiseyev B., Konev A., Chigorin A., Konushin A. Evaluation of Traffic Sign Recognition Methods Trained on Synthetically Generated Data, in: Lecture Notes in Computer Science Vol. 8192: Advanced Concepts for Intelligent Vision Systems. Springer, 2013. P. 576-583.
- Chapter Kononov V., Konushin A., Konushin V. People Tracking Algorithm for Human Height Mounted Cameras, in: Lecture Notes in Computer Science Vol. 6835: Pattern Recognition. Berlin : Springer Verlag, 2011. P. 163-172.
- Chapter Barinova O., Konushin V., Yakubenko A., Lim H., Lee K., Konushin A. Fast automatic single-view 3-d reconstruction of urban scenes, in: Lecture Notes in Computer Science Vol. 5303: Computer Vision – ECCV 2008. Berlin : Springer, 2008. P. 100-113.
At October 19-20, head of the Deep Learning and Bayesian Methods laboratory Dmitry Vetrov took part in the forum on artificial intelligence at the headquarters of the corporation Samsung.
On June 9, a summit was held on computer vision and deep learning ‘Machines can see’, organized by Sistema VC, Visionlabs, and the Strelka Institute. Dmitry Vetrov and Anton Konushin, staff members of HSE Faculty of Computer Science, were among the organizers of and speakers at the conference.
Faculty Graduates Participated in the Microsoft Research Summer School ‘Machine Learning and Intellect’
From July 29th to August 5th, 2015, a Microsoft Research Summer School ‘Machine Learning and Intellect’ took place in St. Petersburg. The event was supported by Yandex.