- Anna Melnikova has been at HSE University since 2010.
Master's in Political Science
Russian State University for the Humanities
Bachelor's in Political Science
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
- Joint two-year human rights Master's programme of the consortiumof russian universities with the support of office of the United Nations Hight Commissioner for Human Rights and the European inter-university center for human rights and democratisation (2010-2012)
- European Inter-University Center for Human Rights and Democratisation, Италия (2011)
- Human Righta Oriental Programme at OHCHR in GENEVA (2012)
- Pre-Degree Apprenticeship in Institute of political and international studies, Budapest (2012)
- The Moscow School of Civic Education. Graduate 2013
- Civi socety and combating corruption
- International experience in combating corruption
- Combating corruption in development countries
- International history of combating corruption
- Corruption in Magrib
- Anti-corruption education in shool
- How can corruption affect on violations of human rights
Providing projects design and monitoring functions of those projects:
- History of combating corruption;
- corruption in development coutrys;
- about corruption by plain language;
- educational games about corruption.
Working with students, who are interested in the international experience of anti-corruption, as well as issues of the relationship between corruption and human rights violations.
Developmen Measures for anticorruption education in schools.
- July, 2009. Moscow. RSUH. V International conference "Hierarch and power in the history of civivlizations ".
- December, 2009. Moscow. Institute for African Studies of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Russia and Africa: international cooperation to establish a world democratic order
- October, 2010. Moscow. NRU HSE. Cultural aspects and law enforcement practice in the field of human rights in Central Asia.
- November, 2010. Moscow.Russian Political Science Association. Changing Russia: political agendas and strategies.
- December, 2010. Saint-Petersburg. HRRCenter. Legislation and civil society: problems and prospects.
- February, 2011. Moscow. NRU HSE. Cultural aspects and law enforcement practice in the field of human rights in the Caucasus region.
- February, 2011. Moscow. NRU HSE. Cultural Aspects and Law Enforcement Practices in the Field of Human Rights in the Far East and Southeast Asia.
- April, 2011. Saint-Petersburg. SPSU. XXVI International Scientific Conference on Source Study and Historiography of Asian and African Countries "Modernization and Traditions"
- May 2011. Moscow. NRU HSE. Cultural Aspects and Law Enforcement Practices in the Field of Human Rights in South Asia
- May, 2011. Budapest. Central European University. 17th Annual Conference of the HPSA "Structures and Futures of Europe".
- May, 2011. Moscow. Institute for African Studies of the Russian Academy of Sciences. XII International Conference of Africanists "Africa in the face of a changing paradigm of world development".
- July, 2011. Moscow. NRU HSE. Cultural Aspects and Law Enforcement Practices in the Field of Human Rights in the Middle East.
- 2009-2010 Expert. Institute for African Studies of the Russian Academy of Sciences . Department of international relations.
- 2010 till now - Laboratory for Anti-Corruption Policy
The most importent projects
In 2011 - 2013 provided a series of round tables about cultural aspects of combating corruption in diffrent countries. We resaerched spetiasl aspect of understanding corruption in different countries based on its cultual aspects and historical background.
2011 till now studying the world experience of anti-corruption education and the possibility of its use in Russia
2014 till now developing game methods in teaching corruption