- Manager:Faculty of Urban and Regional Development / Laboratory for Experimental Urban Design
- Programme Manager:Prototyping Future Cities
- Alyona Ni has been at HSE University since 2020.
Organization the study process for the Master's Programme "Prototyping Future Cities";
Creating, maintaining and auditing student files in hardcopy and through the electronic document management system;
Processing student movements, such as Interruptions, Withdrawals and Change of Modes of Attendance;
Maintaining reporting on data held on the student record system and other administrative systems;
Assisting with the events in the Shukhov Lab.
– Corrector in the People's Educational Press, Beijing (2019 – 2020);
– Teacher in the Centre of Russian language and Culture FEFU/ Shandong Hydrotechnical Institute (2015 – 2019);
– The Study Programme Manager in FEFU (2011 – 2015);
– Document Specialist of the Department of Russian as a foreign language in FEFU (2010 – 2011)