- Research Assistant:International laboratory for Applied Network Research
- Postgraduate Student:Faculty of Social Sciences / School of Sociology
- Programme Deputy Academic Supervisor:Master of Data and Network Analytics
- Anna Sokol has been at HSE University since 2017.
- Under the supervision of the responsible executor, carry out scientific operations in separate sections (stages, tasks) of the topic in accordance with the approved methods;
- Collect, process, analyze and synthesize scientific information and experience;
- Prepare reports (sections of the report) on the topic or its section (stage, task);
- Fulfill other orders and instructions of the employer.
Master's in Sociology
Bachelor's in Sociology
Vladimir State University named after Alexander and Nikolay Stoletovs
1st year of study
Approved topic of thesis: Theoretical and Methodological Approaches to Measuring the Impact of Social Movements on Environmental Policy Change
Academic Supervisor: Kuskova, Valentina
- 2020Networks in the Global World (Санкт-Петербург). Presentation: The overview of environmental policy: a bibliometric approach
- Sunbelt Conference. Presentation: A bibliometric analysis of the environmental policy
- 2019XX APRIL INTERNATIONAL ACADEMIC CONFERENCE ON ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT (Москва). Presentation: Modelling the impact of mass protests on political change by using structural equation method
- 2018ECPR General Conference Hamburg (Hamburg). Presentation: Modelling the Impact of Mass Protests on Political Change
- XXXVIII SUNBELT Conference of the International network for Social Network Analysis (Утрехт). Presentation: Human freedoms and environmental quality: Social network analysis
- XXXVIII SUNBELT Conference of the International network for Social Network Analysis (Утрехт). Presentation: Collective action for political change: Protest movements' impact evaluation
- National Research University- Higher School of Economics, XIX April International Academic Conference on Economic and Social Development 2018, Russia (Moscow). Presentation: Modelling the impact of mass protests on political change by using structural equation method
The conference was held online on September 6-10 and brought together sociologists, statisticians, computer and science specialists, economists, humanitarians, and scientists from all fields related to network science. The conference presented current results and the latest methodological developments in the field of social network analysis.
On July 10-15, the 26th World Congress of Political Science was held online. Laboratory members Valentina Kuskova, Dmitry Zaytsev, Gregory Khvatsky and Anna Sokol presented their reports at the "Policy Networks" section:
On July 5-10, Networks2021 was held – joint conference of Sunbelt and NetSci, the main international conferences on network analysis and network science. Nine laboratory members made oral and poster presentations at the conference and took part in workshops within the conference framework.
On April 15-16, within the framework of the April conference, the section "Network Analysis" was held
On April 13-23, 2021, the XXII April International Academic Conference on Economic and Social Development organized by NRU HSE was held. Within the conference framework, the International Laboratory for Applied Network Research traditionally organized a section, "Network Analysis," addressed to various theoretical and empirical studies from different disciplines, based on applying theoretical and methodological approaches from the field of network analysis.
The conference 'Networks in the Global World' was held online on July 7-9, 2020. ANR-Lab members and MANSA graduates participated in the conferece sessions. ANR-Lab held its own session on scientific networks.
Five members of the ANR-Lab have just successfully passed the entrance exams and are accepted for the PhD programme in Sociology at HSE. Each of them has its own story and its own path, but one thing unites them - they all came to their cherished goal. Congratulations to our colleagues!
At the XX April International Academic Conference on Economic and Social Development, ANR-Lab organized its own section "Network Analysis".
Employees of the laboratory and students of our master's program took part in the Open Data Day, which took place in the Blagosfera on March 3-4.