Alexander A Rubtsov
- Research Fellow:Faculty of Computer Science / Big Data and Information Retrieval School / Laboratory of Theoretical Computer Science
- Alexander A Rubtsov has been at HSE University since 2014.
Education and Degrees
Candidate of Sciences* (PhD)
Doctoral programme in Discrete mathematics and mathematical cybernetics
Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, Department of control and applied mathematics
Bachelor's in Applied Mathematics and Physics
Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology
According to the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED) 2011, Candidate of Sciences belongs to ISCED level 8 - "doctoral or equivalent", together with PhD, DPhil, D.Lit, D.Sc, LL.D, Doctorate or similar. Candidate of Sciences allows its holders to reach the level of the Associate Professor.
Young Faculty Support Program (Group of Young Academic Professionals)
Category "New Researchers" (2017-2018)
Student Term / Thesis Papers
N. Chudinov, Investigation of Parsing Expression Grammars. Faculty of Computer Science, 2019
- Additional Chapters of Linear Algebra (Optional course (faculty); Faculty of Computer Science; 3, 4 module)Rus
- Discrete Mathematics (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Computer Science; 1 year, 1-3 module)Eng
- Discrete Mathematics (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Computer Science; 1 year, 1-3 module)Rus
- RFBR grant 17–51-10005 (joint project with Royal society)
- RFBR grant 16–01–00362
- RFBR grant 14–01–00641
- 2015Descriptional Complexity of Formal Systems (Waterloo). Presentation: Regular realizability problems and context-free languages
- Chapter Rubtsov A. A. A Structural Lemma for Deterministic Context-Free Languages, in: Developments in Language Theory 22nd International Conference, DLT 2018, Tokyo, Japan, September 10-14, 2018, Proceedings. Cham : Springer, 2018. doi P. 553-565. doi
- Chapter Rubtsov A. A., Vyalyi M. On Emptiness and Membership Problems for Set Automata, in: Computer Science – Theory and Applications 13th International Computer Science Symposium in Russia, CSR 2018, Moscow, Russia, June 6–10, 2018, Proceedings / Ed. by F. V. Fomin, V. V. Podolskii. Vol. 10846. Springer, 2018. doi P. 295-307. doi
Researchers from the HSE Laboratory of Theoretical Computer Science have won a competition organized by the Russian Foundation for Basic Research (RFBR) and the Royal Society of London for Improving Natural Knowledge.
On June 9-13, the international conference ‘Computer Science Symposium in Russia 2016’ was held in St. Petersburg as part of the Special Semester on Computational and Proof Complexity.