- Junior Research Fellow:Center for Language and Brain
- Andrey Zyryanov has been at HSE University since 2017.
I work on the Center's projects that aim to elucidate the electrophysiological and neuroanatomical underpinnings of language processing. In particular, I am leading the project that utilizes intracranial EEG to understand the role of cross-frequency coupling mechanisms in mediating the connectivity within the language network. In addition, we collaborate with neurosurgeons to perform language mapping during awake brain surgeries. We combine the language mapping data with multimodal neuroimaging to delineate the roles of grey- and white-matter structures in language processing, and investigate the plastic changes of the language network caused by slow-growing gliomas.
- Article Dragoy O., Zyryanov A., Bronov O., Gordeyeva E., Gronskaya Natalya, Kryuchkova O., Klyuev E., Kopachev D., Medyanik I., Mishnyakova L., Pedyash N., Pronin I., Reutov A., Sitnikov A., Stupina E., Yashin K., Zhirnova V., Zuev A. Functional linguistic specificity of the left frontal aslant tract for spontaneous speech fluency: Evidence from intraoperative language mapping // Brain and Language. 2020. No. 208. P. 104836. doi
- Article Zyryanov A., Malyutina S., Dragoy O. Left frontal aslant tract and lexical selection: Evidence from frontal lobe lesions // Neuropsychologia. 2020. Vol. 147. P. 1-12. doi
- Article Zyryanov A., Zelenkova V., Malyutina S., Stupina E., Karpychev V., Gordeyeva E., Zhirnova V., Artemova A., Tolkacheva V., Zuev A., Pedyash N., Bronov O., Kopachev D., Pronin I., Dragoy O. The contributions of the arcuate fasciculus segments to language processing // The Russian Journal of Cognitive Science. 2019. Vol. 6. No. 1. P. 25-37.
2018 - 2020, Russian Foundation for Basic Research, "Language deficits and their neuroanatomical correlates in patients undergoing brain tumor surgery", investigator
The HSE Center for Language and Brain Team at the Twelfth Meeting of the Society for the Neurobiology of Language
Researchers from the HSE Center for Language and Brain presented reports at the Twelfth Meeting of the Society for the Neurobiology of Language, a community of leading researchers in the study of the neurobiological basis of language.
Members of the HSE Center for Language and Brain made the reports at the IX International Conference on Cognitive Sciences
In 2020, the International Conference on Cognitive Sciences was held for the first time within the framework of the 1st National Congress on Cognitive Research, Artificial Intelligence and Neuroinformatics. The members of the HSE Center for Language and Brain presented reports at this conference.
Nine members of the Center for Language and Brain attended the annual Science of Aphasia conference that took place in Rome on 23-26 September 2019.
Director of the HSE Center for Language and Brain Olga Dragoy, and Andrey Zyryanov took part in the international conference European Low Grade Glioma Network, held in London.
A team of the members of the Center for Language and Brain attended the 3rd International Conference “Neurobiology of Speech and Language”.
From 8 to 12 April 2019 in Moscow hosted the International scientific conference of students, postgraduates and young scientists "Lomonosov-2019". Several of our colleagues had a talks at it.
Roelien Bastiaanse and Andrey Zyryanov at targeted navigated TMS workshop for clinical applications in London
Vardan Arutiunian and Andrew Zyryanov at the Conference of Young Scientists “Psy-HSE: Contemporary Issues of Psychological Science”
The members of the Center for Language and Brain Vardan Arutiunian and Andrew Zyryanov gave the talks at the Conference of Young Scientists “Psy-HSE: Contemporary Issues of Psychological Science”.