- Research Assistant:Faculty of Humanities / Laboratory of Formal Models in Linguistics
- Postgraduate Student:Faculty of Humanities / School of Linguistics
- Amir Bakarov has been at HSE University since 2020.
2nd year of study
Approved topic of thesis: The Notion of Linguistic Representativeness of Vector Space Semantic Models
Academic Supervisor: Toldova, Svetlana
- Article Ekaterina Artemova, Bakarov A., Artemov A., Burnaev E. V., Sharaev M. Data-driven models and computational tools for neurolinguistics: a language technology perspective // Journal of Cognitive Science. 2020. Vol. 1. No. 21. P. 15-52. doi
- Article Bakarov A., Gureenkova O. Automated Detection of Non-Relevant Posts on the Russian Imageboard "2ch": Importance of the Choice of Word Representations // Lecture Notes in Computer Science. 2018. P. 16-21. doi
- Article Bakarov A. The Effect of Unobserved Word-Context Co-occurrences on a Vector-Mixture Approach for Compositional Distributional Semantics // PROCEEDINGS OF THE THIRD INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE COMPUTATIONAL LINGUISTICS IN BULGARIA (CLIB '18). 2018. P. 153-161.