- Research Assistant, Postgraduate Student:Faculty of Computer Science / Laboratory of Methods for Big Data Analysis
- Leonid Gremyachikh has been at HSE University since 2018.
Degree in Design and Technology of Radioelectronic Devices
Moscow Aviation Institute
Young Faculty Support Program (Group of Young Academic Professionals)
Category "New Researchers" (2020-2021)
3rd year of study
Approved topic of thesis: Using reinforcement learning methods to increase the effectiveness of digital twins
Academic Supervisor: Ustyuzhanin, Andrey
- Preprint Gremyachikh L., Ustyuzhanin A., Станкевич А., Нечепуренко И., Васюков А., Шевченко А. Learning velocity model for complex media with deep convolutional neural networks / arxiv. Series 2110.08626 "Machine Learning". 2021. doi
- Article Arzymatov K., Сапронов А. А., Belavin V., Gremyachikh L., Karpov M., Ustyuzhanin A., Tchoub I., Ikoev A. SANgo: a storage infrastructure simulator with reinforcement learning support // PeerJ Computer Science. 2020. P. 1-16. doi
- Article Gremyachikh L., Dubov D., Kazeev N., Kulibaba A., Skuratov A., Tereshkin A., Ustyuzhanin A., Shiryaeva L., Shishkin S. Space Navigator: a Tool for the Optimization of Collision Avoidance Maneuvers // Advances in the Astronautical Sciences. 2020. Vol. 170. P. 305-319.
April 2015 - April 2018
Writing algorithms for signal processing, object recognition and evaluation of their parameters.