Grigory V. Chernov
- Research Assistant:International Laboratory for Experimental and Behavioural Economics
- Grigory V. Chernov has been at HSE University since 2017.
Master's in Financial Management
Novosibirsk State University, Department of Economics
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
Universit¨at Heidelberg, Alfred-Weber institute, Economic Theory II internship, Germany, 2018 Dec – 2019 Mar
BEHAVESchool19 of agent-based modeling, 2 –11 Sep, Brescia, Italy
The workshop "Causality in the Social Sciences II" , 7th – 9th Oct, 2020, Germany
Friedrich Schiller University Jena, Lehrstuhl für Empirische und Experimentelle Wirtschaftsforschung, 2020 Oct – 2021 Apr
- Preprint Susin I., Chernov G. V., Cheparuhin S. Evaluation of Econometric Models of Adaptive Learning by Predictive Measures / SSRN. Series "Working Papers". 2020. doi
- Article Gregory V. Chernov. Book Review Keith Stanovich, Richard West, and Maggie E.Toplak: The rationality quotient: toward a test of rational thinking // Journal of Behavioral Economics for Policy. 2017. Vol. 1. No. 1. P. 81-82.
XXI Апрельская международная научная конференция по проблемам развития экономики и общества (Москва). Presentation: Идентификация и предсказательная сила моделей обучения в экономических экспериментах
- 2019International Conference on Applied Research in Economics 2019 (Пермь). Presentation: Risk attitudes and optimal contracts: an experimental analysis
- iCare 6th International Conference on Applied Research in Economics (Пермь). Presentation: Heuristics recognition and learning In rock-paper-scissors game: experimental study
International natural science tournament 2016/ executive director/ Apr 2016 – Oct 2016
NSU Rationality lab / Intern / Feb 2016 – Jul 2016
Research Assistant of the International Laboratory for Experimental and Behavioural Economics Grigory Chernov took participance at the Summer School BEHAVESchool19, which was dedicated to agent-based modeling
In 2017 Richard Thaler received the Nobel Prize for research in behavioral economics. Since 2009, the HSE Laboratory for Experimental and Behavioral Economics has been researching this field of economics. Alexey Belianin, Head of the Laboratory and Deputy Director of the International College of Economics and Finance, and lab staff members told HSE News Service why standard economic models do not work and how to make a person behave in a particular way.