- Daria Matviienko has been at HSE University since 2016.
Participation in the project: "Methods of analysis of unconventional measures of monetary and fiscal policy"
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
- Exchange semester, University of Cologne, 04-08.2017
- Barcelona GSE Macroeconomic Summer School, June 2018
- Barcelona GSE Macroeconomic Summer School, July 2019
- University of Luxembourg, Master degree "Quantitative Economics and Finance" (Research track).
Awards and Accomplishments
1st year of study
Approved topic of thesis: The optimal level of government debt, financial repression and wealth inequality
Academic Supervisor: Pekarski, Sergey E.
since 9.2020: leading analyst at Centre for Macroeconomi Research, Sberbank
since 9.2018: lecturer in the Department of Theoretical Economics, NRU HSE
since 02.2018: intern-researcher at International Laboratory for Macroeconomic Analysis, NRU-HSE
09.2017 - 12.2017: Teaching Assistant in the Department of Theoretical Economics at the course "Macroeconomics"