- Manager:Faculty of Economic Sciences / International Office
- Doctoral Student:Faculty of Communications, Media, and Design / School of Design
- Daria Nikolyuk has been at HSE since 2012.
- Implementing of the international recruitment procedures at the Faculty level;
- Assistance with the integration of IR staff within the faculty and organizational support of work;
- Coordinating of general and academic workload of IR staff with the dean’s office and the office of academic affairs;
- Assisting IR staff in all administrative issues;
- Assisting IR staff with paperwork and communication with HSE international departments;
- Providing information about all IR staff's faculty activities and changes;
- Administrative support of organizing international research seminars at the Faculty of Economic Sciences;
- Organizational assistance for visiting international academics;
- Organization of art events in the HSE with the participation of international experts.
Diploma in National economy
Saint Petersburg State University of Information Technology, Mechanics and Optics, Economic Theory and Business
Bachelor in International Regional Studies
Saint Petersburg State Polytechnical University, The Institute of International Educational Programs
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
Support manager of leasing deals, OJSC "VEB-Leasing", Moscow, 2011 – 2012.
Document control specialist, Postgraduate office, St. Petersburg National Research University of Information Technology, Mechanics and Optics, St. Petersburg, 2009-2011.
Sales manager, Travel agency “Neva”, St. Petersburg, 2007-2009
Project curator of the photo exhibition "Aenigma" by invited Italian photographer Eduardo Fiorito, Faculty of Communications, Media and Design, HSE, April 2016
Project curator of the master class "Interior design in luxury segment" by invited Italian designer Fabio Bronda, Art and Design School, HSE, May 2017
International Office of the Faculty of Economic Sciences in cooperation with the Art and Design School of HSE held the master class by famous Italian designer
On May 25, 2017, famous Roman designer Fabio Bronda, co-founder of a design studio “Noses Architects” and the participant of numerous international projects gave a presentation about the interior design in the luxury segment.
The International Office of the Faculty of Economic Sciences in collaboration with the HSE Faculty of Communications, Media and Design has organized the first Moscow exhibition of the famous photographer.