- Doctoral Student:Faculty of Communications, Media, and Design / HSE Art and Design School
Diploma in Economics, Saint Petersburg National Research University of Information Technology, Mechanics and Optics, St. Petersburg, Russia
BA in International Relations, Saint Petersburg State Polytechnic University, Institute of International Educational Programs, St. Petersburg, Russia
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
1st year of study
Approved topic of thesis: (“Made in Italy” phenomenon in Italian design and constructions of national identity
Academic Supervisor: Сироткина Ирина Евгеньевна
"Made in Italy": Fashion Alphabet of Italian Regions (book, designer: Darya Kushnirenko)
"Made in Italy": Articulation of National Identity through Prism of Vogue Italia Magazine
"National" in licensed women's fashion magazines: comparative content analysis of the Russian and Italian version of the Vogue magazine (joint with Julia Person, University of Erfurt, Germany)
Honors and awards
- 2018Межвузовская научно-техническая конференция студентов, аспирантов и молодых специалистов им. Е.В. Арменского (Москва). Presentation: Made in Italy: слияние инновационных технологий и культурных традиций в дизайне
- 7-я Международная конференция по дизайну и искусству (7th World Conference on Design and Arts) (Берлин). Presentation: Made in Italy: Articulation of National Identity through Prism of Vogue Italia Magazine
- Project manager of the international conference in Art, Media and Design 'CUMULUS 2020', HSE (in cooperation with SPbPU and SPBU), October 2020 (forthcoming event)
- Project curator of the international seminar "Stalking And Other Forms Of Harassment And Persecution According To A New Approach: The Dioxologia" by invited speaker Giovanni Roberto Compagno (University of Huddersfield, UK), Centre for cognition & desicion making (Department of Psychology), HSE, November 2017
- Project curator of the master class "Interior design in luxury segment" by invited Italian designer Fabio Bronda, Art and Design School, HSE, May 2017
- Project curator of the photo exhibition "Aenigma" by invited Italian photographer Eduardo Fiorito, Faculty of Communications, Media and Design, HSE, April 2016
Manager of international office, Faculty of Economic Sciences HSE, 2012-2018
Support manager of leasing deals, OJSC "VEB-Leasing", Moscow, 2011 – 2012.
Document control specialist, Postgraduate office, St. Petersburg National Research University of Information Technology, Mechanics and Optics, St. Petersburg, 2009-2011.
Sales manager, Travel agency “Neva”, St. Petersburg, 2007-2009
International Office of the Faculty of Economic Sciences in cooperation with the Art and Design School of HSE held the master class by famous Italian designer
On May 25, 2017, famous Roman designer Fabio Bronda, co-founder of a design studio “Noses Architects” and the participant of numerous international projects gave a presentation about the interior design in the luxury segment.
The International Office of the Faculty of Economic Sciences in collaboration with the HSE Faculty of Communications, Media and Design has organized the first Moscow exhibition of the famous photographer.