- Head:HSE Campus in St. Petersburg / HSE St. Petersburg International Office / Student Academic Mobility Unit
- Daria Zima has been at HSE University since 2016.
- international student exchange and study abroad programmes (incoming and outgoing);
- social integration of international exchange students;
- liaising with overseas academic partners and sponsors;
- implementation of international quality assurance processes
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
2014 International office internship at Slovak University of Agriculture in Nitra (Nitra, Slovakia)
2017 International Staff Week, University of Porto (Porto, Portugal) within Mobile+2 project
2018 Erasmus+ King’s International Mobility Staff Week, King's College London (London, UK)
2018 Erasmus+ International Incoming Services Staff Week, Friedrich Schiller University of Jena (Jena, Germany)
2019 Erasmus+ Staff Exchange and Partner Week, University of Jyväskylä (Jyväskylä, Finland)
2019 Professional development programme "Current tendencies of international education, recognition evaluation of foreign educational documents", RANEPA
2021 Professional development programme "International academic cooperation on the contemporary stage: specifics and perspectives", RANEPA
Celebrated twice a year, the Cultures Day is dedicated to the diversity of cultures and nationalities at HSE University – St Petersburg.
The UK and Russia relations have been staying in the world’s headlines, and it is evermore crucial not to burn bridges between two countries, but build them. It seems there is a sure remedy for mutual understanding – academic exchange programmes. Let’s see what King’s Russia Institute and HSE University – St Petersburg offer together.