- Dmitrii Shchetinin has been at HSE University since 2018.
- Participating in regular research seminars, conferences organized by Laboratory;
- Management of Laboratory's web page;
- Publication of news and Laboratory's staff articles;
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
- Participant of Summer School of Baltic State University "Essential Skills for Lawyers", August 2019, Kaliningrad
- Participant of European Law Students Association on Arbitration in Geneva, July 2019, Switzerland
- Participant of International discussion school GAIDPARK-2018 in Armenia, July 2018
- Participant of "InLiberty`s" summer school in Georgia, August 2018
- Article Щетинин Д. С. Связь должника с государством — основание для применения оговорки о публичном порядке? // Третейский суд. 2021. № 1. С. 110-121.
- Article Щетинин Д. С. Тенденции судебной практики по признанию и приведению в исполнение иностранных арбитражных решений в Российской Федерации // Вопросы российского и международного права. 2020. Т. 10. № 5. С. 114-125.
Laboratory's Research-Assistant Was Awarded in the Scientific Conference "Science Days of the HSE Faculty of Law"
Dmitrii Shchetinin, research assistant, was awarded in the "International Law" section. He presented a study on "Debtor-state relations as a ground to refuse enforcement of foreign arbitral awards" topic.
Dmitrii Shchetinin, research-assistant of the Laboratory, participated in an international summer school, organised by ELSA (European Law Students Association), from 14 to 21 July. The school was devoted to arbitration and took place in Geneva, one of the most popular seats of arbitration.