- Research Assistant:International Laboratory of Decision Choice and Analysis
- Dmitry Frolov has been at HSE since 2014.
Master's in Software Engineering
Higher School of Economics
Bachelor's in Applied Mathematics and Information Science
Kuusinen Petrozavodsk State University
- Unstructured Data Analysis (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Computer Science; programme "Applied Mathematics and Information Science"; 4 year, 1, 2 module)Rus
- Unstructured Data Analysis (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Computer Science; programme "Applied Mathematics and Information Science"; 3 year, 1, 2 module)Rus
- Chapter Frolov D., Mirkin B., Nascimento S., Fenner T. Globally Optimal Parsimoniously Lifting a Fuzzy Query Set Over a Taxonomy Tree, in: Optimization of Complex Systems: Theory, Models, Algorithms and Applications. Switzerland : Springer Publishing Company, 2019. doi P. 779-789. doi
- Chapter Frolov D., Mirkin B., Nascimento S., Fenner T. Method for Generalization of Fuzzy Sets, in: International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Soft Computing. 18th International Conference, ICAISC 2019, Zakopane, Poland, June 16–20, 2019, Proceedings Part 1. Issue 11508. Cham : Springer, 2019. doi P. 273-286. doi
- Chapter Frolov D., Mirkin B., Nascimento S., Fenner T. Using Domain Taxonomy to Model Generalization of Thematic Fuzzy Clusters, in: CONTENT 2019, The Eleventh International Conference on Creative Content Technologies. International Academy, Research, and Industry Association (IARIA), 2019. P. 20-25.
- Preprint Mirkin B., Frolov D., Fenner T., Nascimento S. Finding an appropriate generalization for a fuzzy thematic set in taxonomy / Издательский дом ВШЭ. Series WP7 "Математические методы анализа решений в экономике, бизнесе и политике". 2018. No. 4.
- Chapter Dmitry Frolov. Using Annotated Suffix Trees for Fuzzy Full Text Search, in: Communications in Computer and Information Science. Information Retrieval. 10th Russian Summer School, RuSSIR 2016, Saratov, Russia, August 22-26, 2016, Revised Selected Papers. Springer, 2016. (in press)
- Article Dmitry S. Frolov. Annotated suffix tree as a way of text representation for information retrieval in text collections / Пер. с рус. // Business Informatics. 2015. No. 4. P. 63-70. doi