- Junior Research Fellow:International Centre of Decision Choice and Analysis
- Dmitry Frolov has been at HSE University since 2014.
Master's in Software Engineering
Bachelor's in Applied Mathematics and Information Science
O.V. Kuusinen Petrozavodsk State University
Dissertation for a degree of Candidate of Science
- Chapter Mirkin B., Frolov D., Vlasov A., Nascimento S., Fenner T. A Hybrid Approach to Interpretable Analysis of Research Paper Collections, in: WIMS 2020: Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Web Intelligence, Mining and Semantics. Association for Computing Machinery (ACM), 2020. doi P. 184-189. doi
- Chapter Mirkin B., Frolov D., Vlasov A., Nascimento S., Fenner T. A Hybrid Approach to the Analysis of a Collection of Research Papers, in: Intelligent Data Engineering and Automated Learning – IDEAL 2020/ 21st International Conference, Guimaraes, Portugal, November 4–6, 2020, Proceedings, Part II Vol. 12490: Lecture Notes in Computer Science. Cham : Springer, 2020. P. 423-433. doi
- Chapter Frolov D., Taran Z., Mirkin B. A Method for Audience Extending in Programmatic Advertising by Using Parsimonious Generalization of User Segments, in: International Conference on Human Interaction and Emerging Technologies. Springer, 2020. doi P. 837-841. doi
- Chapter Frolov D., Mirkin B., Nascimento S., Fenner T. Globally Optimal Parsimoniously Lifting a Fuzzy Query Set Over a Taxonomy Tree, in: Optimization of Complex Systems: Theory, Models, Algorithms and Applications. Switzerland : Springer Publishing Company, 2020. doi P. 779-789. doi
- Article Frolov D., Nascimento S., Fenner T., Mirkin B. Parsimonious Generalization of Fuzzy Thematic Sets in Taxonomies Applied to the Analysis of Tendencies of Research in Data Science // Information Sciences. 2020. Vol. 512. P. 595-615. doi
- Chapter Frolov D., Mirkin B., Nascimento S., Fenner T., Taran Z. Computational Generalization in Taxonomies Applied to: (1) Analyze Tendencies of Research and (2) Extend User Audiences, in: Intelligent Data Engineering and Automated Learning – IDEAL 2019 Vol. 2. Cham Switzerland: Springer, 2019. doi P. 3-11. doi
- Chapter Frolov D., Mirkin B., Nascimento S., Fenner T. Method for Generalization of Fuzzy Sets, in: International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Soft Computing. 18th International Conference, ICAISC 2019, Zakopane, Poland, June 16–20, 2019, Proceedings Part 1. Issue 11508. Cham : Springer, 2019. doi P. 273-286. doi
- Chapter Frolov D., Mirkin B., Nascimento S., Fenner T. Using Domain Taxonomy to Model Generalization of Thematic Fuzzy Clusters, in: CONTENT 2019, The Eleventh International Conference on Creative Content Technologies. International Academy, Research, and Industry Association (IARIA), 2019. P. 20-25.
- Chapter Frolov D., Mirkin B., Nascimento S., Fenner T. Using Taxonomy Tree to Generalize a Fuzzy Thematic Cluster, in: Fuzzy Systems (FUZZ-IEEE), IEEE International Conference Proceedings. IEEE, 2019. P. 1-6. doi
- Preprint Mirkin B., Frolov D., Fenner T., Nascimento S. Finding an appropriate generalization for a fuzzy thematic set in taxonomy / Издательский дом ВШЭ. Series WP7 "Математические методы анализа решений в экономике, бизнесе и политике". 2018. No. 4.
- Chapter Dmitry Frolov. Using Annotated Suffix Trees for Fuzzy Full Text Search, in: Communications in Computer and Information Science. Information Retrieval. 10th Russian Summer School, RuSSIR 2016, Saratov, Russia, August 22-26, 2016, Revised Selected Papers. Springer, 2016. (in press)
- Article Dmitry S. Frolov. Annotated suffix tree as a way of text representation for information retrieval in text collections / Пер. с рус. // Business Informatics. 2015. No. 4. P. 63-70. doi
04.11.2020-06.11.2020, Portugal, Guimarães (online)
30.06.2020 - 03.07.2020 France, Biarritz (online)
12.11.2019 - 14.11.2019 Turkey, Iskenderun
08.07.2019 - 10.07.2019 France, Metz
16.06.2019 - 20.06.2019 Poland, Zakopane
22.08.2016 - 26.08.2016 Russia, Saratov
24.08.2015 - 28.08.2015 Russia, Saint Petersburg
The 6th World Congress on Global Optimization (WCGO-2019) was held in the French city of Metz from July 8 to July 10, 2019. The event was held at the University of Lorraine (Université de Lorraine). Dmitry Frolov shared his impressions on his visit to Metz.
The 18th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Soft Computing (ICAISC) was held at the Mercury Hotel, located in the Polish city of Zakopane, from June 16 to June 20, 2019. Dmitry Frolov shared his impressions on his visit to Metz.