- Ekaterina Tarasova has been at HSE University since 2017.
- Administrative support of the host departments concerning the international recruitment and hiring processes and other activities referring to internationally recruited faculty;
- Organizing events aimed at fostering successful integration of internationally recruited faculty into the University community both professionally and culturally;
- Monitoring and analyzing of the difficulties in international faculty recruitment and hiring procedures, and working out solutions;
- Info space creation for internationally recruited faculty, visiting scholars and host departments;
- Support of internationally recruited faculty in terms of using their research fund (requests for travel grants, research assistants, visiting academics and research materials).
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
2019, 'Modern practices in fashion industry. Fashion journalism' advanced training course, HSE University, Moscow