- Manager:Office of Internationalisation / International Faculty Support
- Ekaterina Tarasova has been at HSE since 2017.
- Administrative support of the host departments concerning the international recruitment and hiring processes and other activities referring to internationally recruited faculty;
- Organizing events aimed at fostering successful integration of internationally recruited faculty into the University community both professionally and culturally;
- Monitoring and analyzing of the difficulties in international faculty recruitment and hiring procedures, and working out solutions;
- Info space creation for internationally recruited faculty, visiting scholars and host departments;
- Support of internationally recruited faculty in terms of using their research fund (requests for travel grants, research assistants, visiting academics and research materials).
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
2018, Erasmus+ staff training mobility within the Centre for International Coopertaion, The Babeș-Bolyai University, Romania
2018, educational program 'Effective email communication' at the NRU 'Higher School of Economics'