- Evgeniya Fedorova has been at HSE University since 2019.
- Administrative and informational support of the departments hosting international staff members in matters relating to the HSE University international faculty recruitment procedures;
- Advising international recruitment programme candidates;
- Monitoring, analyzing, and finding solutions to the challenges arising in the process of recruiting and hiring international faculty;
- Development of the information system for the international recruitment candidates and the hosting departments.
Master's in Public Administration
Bachelor's in Sociology
Moscow State Pedagogical University
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
2018 - Educational Seminar "I Think!" // "Liberal Mission" Fund
2017 - Professional Retraining / Summer School "Evaluation of volunteer activities: economic efficiency, social effects and contribution to the development of the country, regions and municipalities" // HSE University
2017 - Winter School "Russia and the World: Global Future and Strategies of Territorial Development"
09/2017 - 06/2018 Educational Consultant (international students' tutor), Higher School of Economics
01-06/2018 Teaching Assistant, Higher School of Economics