- Doctoral Student:Faculty of Economic Sciences / School of Finance
- Research Assistant:Center for Institutional Studies / International Laboratory for Institutional Analysis of Economic Reforms
- Evgenii Zimin has been at HSE University since 2018.
Search for information for research projects
Primary processing of statistical data
Participation in the research and educational blocks of the internship program
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
HSE “English. In-depth study of General English with elements of a communication language in the professional field, Upper-Intermediate level
EY 24 academic hours program course on International Financial Reporting Standards
1st year of study
Approved topic of thesis: Bank Profitability and Access to Loans in Times of COVID-19 Pandemic and Digitalization
Academic Supervisor: Semenova, Maria
- Preprint Zimin E., Semenova M. Profitability and Bank De-branching in the Digital Age: Evidence from Russian Regions / HSE University. Series WP BRP "Financial economics". 2022. No. WP BRP 90/FE/2022.
- Article Iakimenko I., Semenova M., Zimin E. The more the better? Information sharing and credit risk // Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money. 2022. Vol. 80. Article 101651. doi
- Preprint Iakimenko I., Semenova M., Zimin E. The More The Better? Information Sharing And Credit Risk / HSE University. Series WP BRP "HSE University Series: Financial Economics ". 2021. No. WP BRP 85/FE/2021.
September 2018 – June 2020. Study Assistant at HSE
April 2019 – June 2019. Internship in the Project management and personnel development Department of the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation
January 2020 – April 2020. Internship in the EY Audit Department, Global Financial Services Group
Since July 2019. Research Assistant at Institute for Applied Political Studies HSE
Since May 2020. Research Assistant at Center for Institutional Studies HSE