- Research Assistant:Institute for Industrial and Market Studies / International Center for the Study of Institutions and Development
- Ivan Aleksandrov has been at HSE University since 2016.
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
2018. Bayesian Approach in Social Science. 7th LCSR Summer School. NRU HSE, Moscow.
2018. Automated Collection of Web and Social Data. 13th ECPR Summer School in Methods and Techniques. Central European University, Budapest.
2017. Causal Inference in the Social Sciences. 12th ECPR Summer School in Methods and Techniques. Central European University, Budapest.
- 2020XXI Апрельская международная научная конференция по проблемам развития экономики и общества (Москва). Presentation: Renovation, Metro, Sidewalks: How Does Authoritarian Modernization Affect Electoral Outcomes? (Evidence from 2019 Moscow Elections)
- 2019XX APRIL INTERNATIONAL ACADEMIC CONFERENCE ON ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT (Москва). Presentation: Investment Policies, Political Risk, and Judicial Empowerment in Non-democratic Regimes
2019—(now). Research assistant at Electing the Voters: Varieties of clientelism under social polarization project (E. Arbatli).
2018—(now). Tutor of Moscow City team at All-Russian Olympiad for Social Sciences.
2016—2018. Teaching assistant at Political Science program:
- «Categories of Political Science» (2016), professor: I. Lokshin
- «Mathematics and Statistics» (2017), professor: A. Makarov
- «Probability Theory and Mathematical Statistics» (2017, 2018), professor: A. Makarov
2017. Co-ordinator of Social Sciences Winter School for high-school students.
- Chair of Student council of Faculty of Social Sciences (2nd convocation).
- Member of Student council of HSE University (3rd convocation).