- Iuliia Babenko has been at HSE University since 2018.
- Organization of foreign students selection to study at HSE Perm;
- attracting students from CIS countries and far abroad to participate in winter / summer / spring schools, scientific conferences, olympiads, preparatory courses;
- analytics in order to collect, evaluate and analyze information on the possibilities of international cooperation with foreign educational organizations;
- distribution of information on the activities of HSE Perm to foreign educational partners;
- technical support of winter / summer / spring schools, preparatory courses - accepting applications from students, interacting with students at the stage of preparing documents;
- interaction with foreign students of the HSE Perm, holding meetings, consultations;
- administration of the Russian and English version of the web-site "International Admissions" on the portal HSE Perm;
- analysis and updating of databases on foreign schools, universities, educational programs, events;
- preparation of information materials about HSE Perm for foreign students and partners;
- organization of students exchange at HSE Perm, consultations, meetings, preparatory procedures.
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
Business English Certificate (BEC), 2010
5 students of the Faculty of Economics, Management and Business Informatics of the HSE University's Perm Campus and one student of the Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities have been successfully selected for international academic mobility programmmes for the spring semester of 2019-2020. They spoke on how they decided to apply for students exchange and shared their expectations about their upcoming studies at European universities.
The employees of Higher School of Economics in Perm Dmitry Kashin and Iuliia Babenko have visited the Kyrgyz Republic, the Republic of Tajikistan and the Republic of Uzbekistan within April as a part of the foreign applicants admission campaign 2019. They shared their impressions about exhibitions, “HSE Days, occupational guidance activities and entrance tests for international applicants.
How to Participate in the International Academic Mobility Programmes? The Outcomes of the Master Class
Master class on the topic of the international academic mobility was held on February 21 at the HSE Perm. The opportunity to apply for a programme is provided only twice a year: in September and in February. Until March 10, master and bachelor students can submit an application for a mobility programme and spend the autumn semester 2019 abroad. During the master class students had the opportunity to talk with the experts and to go over the details.
On November 16, the first 'Welcome Day' forum for foreign students was held in Perm. The forum brought together foreign students from all the universities of the city and HSE Perm's Club of Foreign Students also took part in the event.