Julio Cesar Carrasquel Gamez
- Postgraduate Student:Faculty of Computer Science / School of Software Engineering
- Research Assistant:Faculty of Computer Science / Laboratory of Process-Aware Information Systems (PAIS Lab)
- Julio Cesar Carrasquel Gamez has been at HSE since 2018.
At the PAIS Lab, I am currently working in the project "Formal modelling and validation of trading systems" using Process Mining and Petri net theory. We use Petri nets for constructing simulations based on formal process models. For instance, we use nested Petri nets, to model multi-agent system patterns, i.e, the interplay between traders and the trading platform. We work with Process Mining to diagnose the system's processes behavior. To this aim, we use event logs from real trading systems.
You can check the following paper to know more about our scientific work
1st year of study
Approved topic of thesis: Formal modelling and validation of stock trading systems behavior: a Petri net approach
Academic Supervisor: Lomazova, Irina A.
- 2019Modeling and Analysis of Complex Systems and Processes (MACSPro'2019) (Вена). Presentation: Towards a Formal Modelling of Order-driven Trading Systems using Petri Nets: A Multi-Agent Approach
- International Conference on Process Mining (ICPM 2019) (Doctoral Consortium Track) (Ахен). Presentation: Modelling and Validation of Trading and Multi-Agent Systems: An Approach Based on Process Mining and Petri Nets
- 2018Mediterranean Ad Hoc Networking Workshop (Med-Hoc-Net 2018) (Capri Island). Presentation: Towards traffic-oriented spreading factor allocations in LoRaWAN systems
- Spring/Summer Young Researchers' Colloquium on Software Engineering (SYRCoSE 2018) (Великий Новгород). Presentation: Prosega/CPN: An Extension of CPN Tools for Automata-based Analysis and System Verification
- Article Carrasquel Gamez J. C., Morales A., Villapol M. E. Prosega/CPN: An Extension of CPN Tools for Automata-based Analysis and System Verification // Proceedings of the Institute for System Programming of the RAS. 2018. Vol. 30. No. 4. P. 127-128. doi
- Chapter Cuomo F., Carrasquel Gamez J. C., Maurizio A., Scipione L., Campo M., Caponi A., Bianchi G., Rossini G., Pisani P. Towards Traffic-oriented Spreading Factor allocations in LoRaWAN systems, in: 2018 17th Annual Mediterranean Ad Hoc Networking Workshop (Med-Hoc-Net), June 20-22, 2018, Capri Island, Italy. New Jersey : IEEE, 2018. doi
- PAIS Process-Aware Information Systems Laboratory (November 2018 - Present). Higher School of Economics. Moscow, Russia.
- DIET Deparment of Information, Electronic and Communication Engineering (July 2017 - January 2018). La Sapienza University of Rome. Rome, Italy.
- ICARO Mobile, Wireless and Distributed Networks Laboratory (January 2015 - August 2015). Central University of Venezuela. Caracas, Venezuela.
- INTECS Solutions SpA (January 2017 - April 2017). Rome, Italy. Embedded Software Practitioner/Traineeship. Responsibilities: Development of a tank water-level & temperature monitoring system using ultra low-power microcontrollers. A report of the developed system is available here: Tank water-level & temperature monitoring embedded system
(PDF, 1,85 Мб)
- Bee Concept Solutions (January 2016 - May 2016). Caracas, Venezuela. Java Software Engineer. Responsibilities: Development of a payment notification module within a B2B platform covering all tasks throughout the software development process. The web application framework was Struts (based in Java).
- Wincor Nixdorf International (nowadays Diebold Nixdorf, August 2013 - May 2015). Caracas, Venezuela. Android and Desktop Solutions Developer. Responsibilities: Development of mobile (Android) and desktop (JavaFX) software clients, as consumers of RESTful services within a service-oriented architecture (SOA) for providing banking and financial services.