- Research Assistant, Postgraduate Student:Faculty of Computer Science / Laboratory of Methods for Big Data Analysis
- Nikita Kazeev has been at HSE since 2016.
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
Young Faculty Support Program (Group of Young Academic Professionals)
Category "New Researchers" (2017-2018)
3rd year of study
Approved topic of thesis: Machine Learning for particle identification in the LHCb detector
Academic Supervisor: Ustyuzhanin, Andrey
Student Term / Thesis Papers
D. Dubov «Learning Spacecraft Control with Reinforcement Learning». Faculty of Computer Science, 2018
L. Gremyachikh «Automation of Satellite Collision Avoidance Maneuvers with Deep Reinforcement Learning». Faculty of Computer Science, 2018
- Article Kazeev N., Derkach D., Ratnikov F., Ustyuzhanin A., Volokhova A. Cherenkov detectors fast simulation using neural networks // Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research, Section A: Accelerators, Spectrometers, Detectors and Associated Equipment. 2019 doi
- Article Derkach D., Hushchyn M., Likhomanenko T., Rogozhnikov A., Kazeev N., Chekalina V., Нейчев Р. Г., Stanislav K., Ratnikov F. Machine-Learning-based global particle-identification algorithms at the LHCb experiment // Journal of Physics: Conference Series. 2018. Vol. 1085. No. 4. P. 1-5. doi
- Article LHCb C., Derkach D., Kazeev N., Ratnikov F., Rogozhnikov A., Ustyuzhanin A. Search for Baryon-Number Violating Ξ b 0 Oscillations // Physical Review Letters. 2017. Vol. 119. No. 18. P. 181807-1-181807-9. doi
23rd International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP-2018) (София). Presentation: Machine Learning based Global Particle Identification Algorithms at the LHCb Experiment
On February 18, the online round of the International Data Analysis Olympiad (IDAO) officially finished. The Data analysis competition is organized by the HSE Faculty of Computer Science and Yandex with the support of Sberbank. This year 1287 teams from 78 countries took part in the online round.
On July 17-23 the Third Machine Learning summer school organized by Yandex School of Data Analysis, Laboratory of Methods for Big Data Analysis at the National Research University Higher School of Economics and Imperial College London was held in Reading, UK. 60 students, doctoral students and researchers from 18 countries and 47 universities took part in the event.