Konstantin Y. Degtyarev
- Konstantin Y. Degtyarev has been at HSE University since 2008.
Education and Degrees
Candidate of Sciences* (PhD) in System Analysis, Management and Information Processing
Moscow State University of Instrumentation and Informatics
Degree in Applied Mathematics
Moscow Institute of Electronic Engineering
Moscow State University of Instrumentation and Informatics
According to the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED) 2011, Candidate of Sciences belongs to ISCED level 8 - "doctoral or equivalent", together with PhD, DPhil, D.Lit, D.Sc, LL.D, Doctorate or similar. Candidate of Sciences allows its holders to reach the level of the Associate Professor.
Commendations for contribution to educational process (Higher School of Economics (HSE)/2011, EMU CE/2008), activity of IEEE CE Student Chapter (2005)
Student Term / Thesis Papers
K. Shakin, Comparative Analysis of Short Domain-specific Texts On-Device Classification Approaches Using Neural Projections. Faculty of Computer Science, 2020
S. Don, Comparative Analysis of Approaches to Extractive Text Summarization. Faculty of Computer Science, 2020
M. Nosovskiy, Approach to Detecting Anomalies in Website Usage Data. Faculty of Computer Science, 2020
I. Chuev, Comparative Analysis of Search Query Clustering Algorithms Based on Side Information. Faculty of Computer Science, 2020
K. Artamonov, The Program for Construction of Time Series Linguistic Summaries Based on Moodle Learning Platform's Event Logs. Faculty of Computer Science, 2017
A. Bogdanova, The Program for Fuzzy Time Series Forecasting Based on Z-numbers. Faculty of Computer Science, 2017
M. Borisov, The Program for Ranking Alternative Solutions Based on Fuzzy Analytic Hierarchy Process. Faculty of Computer Science, 2017
S. Chernov, The Program for Evaluating Students Performance Based on Fuzzy Logic Approach. Faculty of Computer Science, 2017
A. Riabukha, The Program for Detection of Communication Jammimg and Loss in Wireless Network Models Based on Fuzzy Logic. Faculty of Computer Science, 2017
E. Glukhoded, Program for Aggregation of Expert Opinions Expressed as Z-numbers. Faculty of Computer Science, 2016
N. Remnev, Program for Time Series Linguistic Summaries Construction. Faculty of Computer Science, 2016
M. Nikolaev, The Fuzzy Inference Engine Developed Using Genetic Algorithms and Expert Knowledge. Faculty of Computer Science, 2016
V. Konnova, Fuzzy Decision-Making Program Based on 'IF-THEN' Rules Using 2D F-Geometry Objects. Faculty of Computer Science, 2016
A. Sivakova, Program of Fuzzy Inference Based on Z-valuation of Uncertainty. School of Software Engineering, 2014
M. Pritom, Facial Emotion Recognition Model for Social and Psychological Factors Assessment. Faculty of Computer Science, 2020
N. Egorov, The System of Estimating of the Hard Currency's Exchange Rate in the Game «Ghost Town Adventures». Faculty of Computer Science, 2020
K. Agaeva, Comparative Analysis of Approaches to Representation and Aggregation of Expert Opinions in Modified Analytic Hierarchy Process. Faculty of Computer Science, 2020
M. Nikolaev, The Comparative Study of Software Components and Services Selection Models under Uncertainty. Faculty of Computer Science, 2018
G. Kozhukhantsev, Application of Prospect Theory and Fuzzy Logic to Decision-Making Based on Cash Flow Analysis Results. Faculty of Computer Science, 2017
M. Kaleturina, Structural System Analysis in the Presence of Uncertainty. Faculty of Computer Science, 2016
E. Goleva, Support of Decision-Making in IT-project Risk Assessment under Z-numbers. Faculty of Computer Science, 2016
E. Levshenkova, Algorithms of Fuzzy Structural System’s Analysis (Q-Analysis). School of Software Engineering, 2014
- Algorithms and Data Structures (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Computer Science; 2 year, 1-4 module)Rus
- Applied System Analysis (Master’s programme; Faculty of Computer Science; 1 year, 1-4 module)Eng
- Research Seminar "Fuzzy Modeling" (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Computer Science; 3 year, 1-3 module)Eng
- Article Nosovskiy M.M., Degtiarev K.Y. Reputation Systems in E-commerce: Comparative Analysis and Perspectives to Model Uncertainty Inherent in Them // Proceedings of the Institute for System Programming of the RAS. 2019. Vol. 31. No. 3. P. 99-122. doi
- Article Konstantin Y. Degtiarev, Borisov M. Y. Prioritization of Alternatives Based on Analytic Hierarchy Process Using Interval Type-2 Fuzzy Sets and Probability-Theoretical Interval Comparison // International Journal of the Analytic Hierarchy Process. 2018. Vol. 10. No. 3. P. 447-468. doi
- Article Semenkovich S. A., Kolekonova O. I., Degtiarev K. Y. A Modified Scrum Story Points Estimation Method Based on Fuzzy Logic Approach // Proceedings of the Institute for System Programming of the RAS. 2017. Vol. 29. No. 5. P. 19-38. doi
- Article Гималетдинова А. Р., Degtiarev K.Y. Type-2 Fuzzy Rule-Based Model of Urban Metro Positioning Service // Proceedings of the Institute for System Programming of the RAS. 2017. Vol. 29. No. 4. P. 87-106. doi
- Article Degtiarev Konstantin Y., Remnev Nikita V. Linguistic Resumes in Software Engineering: The Case of Trend Summarization in Mobile Crash Reporting Systems // Procedia Computer Science. 2016. Vol. 102. P. 121-128. doi
- Chapter Degtiarev Konstantin Y. Interval-based Q-analysis: Probability-Theoretical Approach to the Analysis of System’s Structure, in: Proceedings of the 8-th International Conference on Soft Computing, Computing with Words and Perceptions in System Analysis, Decision and Control (ICSCCW-2015) / Ed. by R. Aliev.; Ed. by R. Aliev, I. Turksen, J. Kacprzyk. Kaufering : b-Quadrat Verlag, 2015. P. 45-55.
- Article Дегтярев К. Ю., Дегтярев Ю. Проектирование процессов как возможная рабочая функция САПР // Автоматизация и современные технологии. 2014. № 12. С. 17-21.
- Chapter Degtyarev K. Y. Visual Representation of Fuzzy Categories based on Extended Geometric Objects, in: Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Soft Computing, Computing with Words and Perceptions in System Analysis, Decision and Control (ICSCCW-2013) / Рук.: R. Aliev.; Ed. by R. Aliev, I. Turksen, M. Jamshidi, K. W. Bonfig. Kaufering : b-Quadrat Verlag, 2013. P. 49-59.
- Chapter Degtyarev K. Y. Prototype-based Categorization of Structural Complexity Estimates of Simplicial Complexes, in: Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Application of Fuzzy Systems and Soft Computing (ICAFS-2012) / Отв. ред.: R. Aliev, K. W. Bonfig, M. Jamshidi, J. Kacprzyk, V. Kreinovich, W. Pedrycz. Kaufering : b-Quadrat Verlag, 2012. P. 27-37.
Member of the ACM and IEEE Computational Intelligence, Systems, Man and Cybernetics Societies
HSE Faculty of Computer Science offers eight Master’s programmes, including four programmes taught entirely in English. Samia Nasrin, from Data Science Master’s programme, and Usama Albaghdady, from Master’s in System and Software Engineering, talk about choosing HSE University, admissions process, their studies and future plans.
Several HSE instructors recognized as ‘the best’ in their fields would like congratulate students with the start of academic year and hope that they don’t give in to procrastination, take advantage of all opportunities available at HSE, have a good sleep before exams at least once, and remember that teachers are humans too!