- Associate Professor:Faculty of Computer Science / School of Data Analysis and Artificial Intelligence
- Research Fellow:Faculty of Computer Science / Laboratory of Methods for Big Data Analysis
- Artem Maevskiy has been at HSE University since 2018.
Education and Degrees
Candidate of Sciences* (PhD)
Degree in Physics of Atomic Nucleus and Particles
Lomonosov Moscow State University
According to the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED) 2011, Candidate of Sciences belongs to ISCED level 8 - "doctoral or equivalent", together with PhD, DPhil, D.Lit, D.Sc, LL.D, Doctorate or similar. Candidate of Sciences allows its holders to reach the level of the Associate Professor.
- Article A. S. Maevskiy, A. S. Boldyrev, ATLAS C. Angular analysis of Bd0→K∗μ+μ− decays in pp collisions at √s=8 TeV with the ATLAS detector // Journal of High Energy Physics. 2018. Vol. 10. No. 047. P. 1-46. doi
- Article Boldyrev A. S., Vorobev K. A., Zhukov K. I., Konovalov S. P., Maevsky A. S., Romaniouk A. S., Smirnov S. Y., Teterin P. E., Tikhomirov V. O., Filippov K. A. Computer Simulation of a Transition-Radiation Detector Prototype Based on Straw Proportional Chambers / Пер. с рус. // Instruments and Experimental Techniques. 2018. Vol. 61. No. 5. P. 658-664. doi
- Article A S Maevskiy. Measurement of CP-violation parameters in decays of Bs0 → J/ψ φ with the ATLAS detector // Journal of Physics: Conference Series. 2017. Vol. 798. No. 1. P. 1-4. doi
- Article A S Boldyrev, A Maevsky. Some results of test beam studies of Transition Radiation Detector prototypes at CERN // Journal of Physics: Conference Series. 2017. Vol. 798. No. 1. P. 1-5. doi
- Article A S Boldyrev, A Maevsky. Test beam studies of the TRD prototype filled with different gas mixtures based on Xe, Kr, and Ar // Journal of Physics: Conference Series. 2017. Vol. 798. No. 1. P. 1-5. doi
- Article A. Maevskiy, A. S. Boldyrev, ATLAS C. Measurement of the CP-violating phase ϕs and the B0s meson decay width difference with B0s→J/ψϕ decays in ATLAS // Journal of High Energy Physics. 2016. Vol. 8. No. 147. P. 1-44. doi