Magdalena Alejandra Gaete Sepulveda
- Senior Research Fellow:HSE Campus in St. Petersburg / Laboratory of Education Economics
- Magdalena Alejandra Gaete Sepulveda has been at HSE University since 2019.
- Head of the Laboratory for Reputation Management in Education
- Responsible for the annual international May conference "Education and World Cities"
- Responsible for research on the reputation and management of universities.
- Supervisor of research projects with students on topics related to universities' reputation, student housing, the third mission of universities, sustainable development of universities, university services, museum reputation.
- Pieces of training and long-life learning education related to the reputation of universities and other areas related to university management.
Pontifical University of the Holy Cross
Viña del Mar University
PhD (c). Universidad UIC Barcelona, Испания.
Sept. 2003 –July 2006
Pontificia Università della Santa Croce. Roma. Italia.
Bachelor of Liberal Arts
Specialization in Humanities, Philosophy and Theology.
March 1993 – Dec. 1998
Universidad de Viña del Mar. Chile.
Degree in Social Media Communication
2014 - present
University of Navarra (www.unav.edu), Spain.
Faculty member at the Center for University Governance and Reputation.
Representative in Russia for international relations.
2019 - present
Higher School of Economics, Saint-Petersburg (www.hse.ru), Russia.
Head of the Laboratory for Reputation Management in Education.
2010 - 2018
Foundation Volga (www.fondvolga.ru), Russia.
Project Director. Organization of contests, concerts, different activities for children, students, and family. Projects outline and development.
The head of the "Give joy" project, responsible for the Foundation's projects for volunteer development, and the fund's work with people who have fallen into difficult life circumstances.
Co-author of the Collection of Lectures on Work with Children of the Volunteer Center "The Capital of Mercy", issued in cooperation with the Department of Labor and Social Protection of the Population of Moscow, thanks to a grant from the Moscow City Public Relations Committee in 2016. www.capital-mercy.ru/d/1341260/d/broshyura_132_polosy_a5_44veb.pdf
2009 – 2014
RUFEPA TECNOAGRO Greenhouses. (www.rufepa.com), Spain.
Representative in Russia. Acquisition of technical knowledge. Experience in negotiation, participation in fairs and exhibitions, communication with clients and partners, deep knowledge of the business environment in the area of the CIS countries.
Gabriela Mistral University (www.ugm.cl), Chile
Professor Theology at the Philosophy Faculty.
2001 - 2003
“Instituto Libertad y Desarrollo” (www.lyd.org), Сhile.
Researcher of the Political Program. Data Analysis of Media
Editor of the web page www.lyd.org. Worked with senior professionals and Ministers.
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
Introducción to Academic Writing, 24 hours
Academic Writing Center. HSE University
The World 100 Reputation Network. Churchill College, Cambridge, UK
Training Certificate "World 100 Academy 2018". (May)
About reputation management, different academic cultures and building successful careers.
What has been the impact of the pandemic on the international relations of universities? Who should manage the internationalization of research at universities? Can a local university influence the global academic agenda? Participants of the round table ‘Internationalization of Research in Digital Reality’, which took place on March 30, sought to answer these and other questions. The event was organized byHSE University - St. Petersburg.