- Deputy Vice Rector
- Marina Kozak has been at HSE University since 2017.
- New international markets marketing strategy development.
- Portfolio analysis of educational programs for different markets.
- Access to new international markets.
- Cooperation with international recruitment agencies.
- International marketing campaigns development.
- Tracking key marketing metrix and conversion, ROI.
- Development of Russian education export programme.
- Management of the direction of interaction with public authorities, academic and business community within the priority project "development of export potential of the Russian education system".
- Managment of th international students recruitment centre.
- New forms, instruments and key metrix development for HSE University promotion.
- HSE University brand concept creation.
- Design of international communication strategy.
The universal transition to online learning has opened new opportunities for international applicants to get to know HSE University. Below, Deputy Vice Rector Marina Kozak outlines the programmes and opportunities available at HSE that help applicants choose an educational track and assess their capabilities.
HSE University continues to expand its online presence with the launch of a Spanish-language admissions website. Now the University is making it even easier for Spanish-speaking students to apply to one of Russia's best universities.
In 2020 the world changed, and so did HSE. Classes were held over Zoom, exams were taken online with proctoring, Meladze performed online at the graduation ceremony, and HSE Day became Brand New. The festival’s main stage area was called ‘HSE PRO Future’—because, after all, the future is important for any university. It’s why we do what we do. Read on to find out what the next 10 years hold in store for HSE, and what HSE, which has already changed this year, holds in store for us. Below are 10 promises made by HSE on its most important day.
HSE University's online project brought together participants from 15 countries
From April 8 to April 15, a delegation from HSE visited Malaysia and Indonesia, where it continued to expand cooperation and strengthen ties between HSE and the local universities, institutions, and schools there.
On March 25-29, the 'Doing Business in Russia' Programme began its 2018-2019 Spring Semester on HSE's Moscow campus.
The beginning of Fall semester 2018-2019 of the ‘Doing Business in Russia‘ programme took place on September 24-28 at HSE’s Moscow campus. This event brought together local and German experts, the German Embassy in Moscow, the Moscow office of DAAD, the German-Russian Chamber of Commerce, specialists from German companies operating in Russia, the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation and students from Germany and Netherlands.