- Director:International Admissions Office / International Student Recruitment Centre
- Marina Kozak has been at HSE University since 2017.
- New international markets marketing strategy development.
- Portfolio analysis of educational programs for different markets.
- Access to new international markets.
- Cooperation with international recruitment agencies.
- International marketing campaigns development.
- Tracking key marketing metrix and conversion, ROI.
- Development of Russian education export programme.
- Management of the direction of interaction with public authorities, academic and business community within the priority project "development of export potential of the Russian education system".
- Managment of th international students recruitment centre.
- New forms, instruments and key metrix development for HSE University promotion.
- HSE University brand concept creation.
- Design of international communication strategy.
HSE University's online project brought together participants from 15 countries
From April 8 to April 15, a delegation from HSE visited Malaysia and Indonesia, where it continued to expand cooperation and strengthen ties between HSE and the local universities, institutions, and schools there.
On March 25-29, the 'Doing Business in Russia' Programme began its 2018-2019 Spring Semester on HSE's Moscow campus.
The beginning of Fall semester 2018-2019 of the ‘Doing Business in Russia‘ programme took place on September 24-28 at HSE’s Moscow campus. This event brought together local and German experts, the German Embassy in Moscow, the Moscow office of DAAD, the German-Russian Chamber of Commerce, specialists from German companies operating in Russia, the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation and students from Germany and Netherlands.