- Lecturer:Faculty of Computer Science / Big Data and Information Retrieval School
- Research Fellow, Research Assistant:Faculty of Computer Science / Big Data and Information Retrieval School / Centre of Deep Learning and Bayesian Methods
- Maxim Kodryan has been at HSE University since 2019.
Bachelor in Applied Mathematics and Information Science
Lomonosov Moscow State University, CMC
- Preprint Kodryan M., Kropotov D., Vetrov D. MARS: Masked Automatic Ranks Selection in Tensor Decompositions / First Workshop on Quantum Tensor Networks in Machine Learning, 34th Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems (NeurIPS 2020). Series QTNML 2020 "First Workshop on Quantum Tensor Networks in Machine Learning, NeurIPS 2020". 2020.
- Chapter Kodryan M., Grachev A., Ignatov D. I., Vetrov D. Efficient Language Modeling with Automatic Relevance Determination in Recurrent Neural Networks, in: Proceedings of the 4th Workshop on Representation Learning for NLP (RepL4NLP-2019) Issue W19-43. Florence, Italy: Association for Computational Linguistics, 2019. P. 40-48. doi
34th conference on neural information processing systems NeurIPS 2020 is one of the largest conferences on machine learning in the world, taking place since 1989. It was going to take place in Vancouver, Canada on December 6-12, but takes place online.NeurIPS is as prestigious as ever, with 9,454 articles submitted and 1,300 articles accepted by the conference. Among those accepted are three articles by the researchers of the Faculty of Computer Science: