- Academic Supervisor:Faculty of Computer Science / International Laboratory of Stochastic Algorithms and High-Dimensional Inference
- Eric Moulines has been at HSE University since 2018.
- Article Naumov A., Moulines E., Каледин М. Л., Tadic V., Wai H. Finite Time Analysis of Linear Two-timescale Stochastic Approximation with Markovian Noise // Working papers by Cornell University. Series math "arxiv.org". 2020. P. 1-61.
- Article Moulines E., Robin G., Klopp O., Josse J., Tibshirani R. Main Effects and Interactions in Mixed and Incomplete Data Frames // Journal of the American Statistical Association. 2019. P. 1-12. doi
- Article Moulines E., Pereyra M., Durmus A. Efficient Bayesian computation by proximal Markov chain Monte Carlo: when Langevin meets Moreau // SIAM Journal on Imaging Sciences. 2018. Vol. 11. No. 1. P. 473-506. doi
- Article Moulines E., Singh S. Blocking strategies and stability of particle Gibbs samplers // Biometrika. 2017. Vol. 104. No. 4. P. 953-969. doi
Editorial board membership
2009: Deputy Editor-in-chief (area editor), Stochastic Processes and their Applications.
2007–2012: Editor-in-chief, Bernoulli: a journal of mathematical statistics and probability.
Sirius held a conference school arranged by the Talent and Success Foundation, Yandex, and the International Laboratory of Stochastic Algorithms and High-Dimensional Inference of HSE University.
The Master's Programme in Statistical Learning Theory was launched in 2017. It is run jointly with the Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology (Skoltech). The programme trains future scientists to effectively carry out fundamental research and work on new challenging problems in statistical learning theory, one of the most promising fields of science. Yury Kemaev and Maxim Kaledin, from the first cohort of programme graduates, sat down with HSE News Service to talk about their studies and plans for the future.
The Master's Programme ‘Statistical Learning Theory’ was launched in 2017, and is run jointly with the Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology(Skoltech).
On 19 July at 11 am an extraordinary meeting of Structural Learning Seminar was held on the Faculty of Computer Science.
Academic Supervisor of Laboratory Eric Moulines gave a talk «Perturbed Proximal Gradient Algorithms»
On February 22 at the Faculty of Computer Science Colloquium Academic Supervisor of Laboratory Eric Moulines gave a talk «Perturbed Proximal Gradient Algorithms».